Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Most accurate way to measure growth?

I was just wondering what the experienced people here found is the best way to measure progress?

My measurements fluctuate day to day, and I know breasts fluctuate in size but I would think I wouldn't fluctuate +/- 1.5in in a day? I could be wrong... but it is discouraging to think you are growing and then measure smaller!

I don't really have beginning photos, which I regret, but I guess I could start now since I would like to grow more.

And I don't know if I am outgrowing a bra or if it is just stretched out and I'm the same size!

So I just wanted to know what is the best way to measure progress so I don't get discouraged. I'd like to give NBE a fair shot. Thanks!

On a side note...
I went to Fredericks and tried on a 32C and it was a little too big. She measured me and I was still a 32B. My husband encouraged me to go to Victoria's Secret and try on a 32C, so I tried on 32B and 32C. The 32B I was spilling out of, and the 32C fit. Do their sizes run small? It was not a pushup bra, just a lined one.

This is straight off of the FAQ for Breast Actives. I hope it helps Smile

What is the most effective way to measure the growth of my breast?

In clinical studies, women are instructed to buy a test bra that has a snug fit. This bra is not to be worn on a daily basis (improved breast size would result in a stretching of the bra if worn on a daily basis). Every 2-3 weeks the women are then instructed to try the bra on and note how tight the cups are fitting. Measuring with a tape measure is not recommended as a useful measuring device

Mybaexperience....goooooood idea!

That is a great idea! Thanks!

Im going to go get a test bra an put away the measuring tape!! Lol

Simple yet effective Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon