Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

stating to use breast actives cream

I am a 40 year old female and just started using Breast Actives cream this morning I am a 32aa and was wondering how long until I should notice any changes. I have very little breast aand what I do have are cone shaped I hope to make them rounder. I would appreciate any information anyone can give. Thank You

Hello Hopefull!

Welcome to the forum! As far as I know, you and I are the only ladies currently using Breast Actives. I see you are using the cream in the morning. Did you get the pills too? To get the most out of this product, its imperative that you execute the entire program (cream, pills, and "exercise"...I also include massage to my program). I've been using BA since May and have done a decent job of keeping the forum updated. I post my measurements as well as a description and pictures. Also on my thread you will find FAQs. Its a couple of pages long but check it out. It may answer some questions for you. Smile

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8498

As for noticeable changes, everyone is different. NBE is a chemical reaction so it really depends on your body. I'm 23, 115lbs, 5'0" and noticed fuller/rounder breasts within the first 2 weeks. I started at 34A and my breasts would take a cone shape when I would lean forward. Not anymore!! Smile I just opened my 3rd month supply and have grown a cup size. For some, it may take 3 months to see any result. Consistency is KEY. Good Luck Friend! Let me know if you have any questions. I'm no professional but I have a little experience with BA.

I can't use the pill along with the cream because I take medication for epilepsy and high blood pressure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon