Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

melissa4u program

Here is the website:
http://www.johnleemd.com/

You can find tons of info on his website. He has books out too. I ordered 2 of his books from amazon and I ordered the Kokoro balance cream from amazon also.
The cream was $18.99. I bought only one, I want to see how I respond to it.
I am so excited to get the books!
I have also been looking into BBT charting. I need to get in tune with my body so that I know when I ovulate so I can use the cream during or just after ovulation as what was recommended by Dr. Lee.

Here is the link to the cream I got:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000Z8ZJMQ

I've noticed that after my period finished, I've been getting slight headaches EVERYDAY!!! They are not huge headaches, they are tolerable, but annoying! I've noticed that I get them right after I eat. I've been feeling hungry all the time. It seems as if whatever I eat, I am not satisfied.

I feel lighter than usual which is so strange! I think it's because ive stopped drinking my protein shakes.

From what I have read, Amino acids suppress appetite. It could be that...

I FINALLY told my husband about the NB!!!Blush

I do have to admit that when I first told him about it, he had this weird look on his faceHuh

I explained it to him how the NB works and have told him there are lots of ladies using it and its working for them. He has told me that he loves me the way I am, but I told him that I am doing this for me, so he is being supportive.

I am soooooooooo HAPPY that I told him, thank you all who encouraged me to do so! It just feels so much better than when I was being sneaky with it. I have also started snoogling around the beginning of March. I'm getting better with it. I currently noogle on average 4 or 5 hours a night. I did snoogle for like 8 hours straight one night. But that has never happened again. I've done 8 hours, so I know its possible for me. I am motivated to continue. My goal is to snoogle everyday, regardless of how many hours, I know every little bit counts and I want to get used to this snoogling thing. I hear that it gets easier the more you do it.
My husband did beg me the other night to not put those things on, which made me laugh, I assured him its harmless.

I have been using PC. I feel like that I am estrogen dominant so I will use PC for 14 days during the second half of my cycle, for a few months to hopefully balance my hormones. I do feel a lot better since using it. I will see where I go from there. I will ask my doctor about PM. I've always wanted to try it, but not now.
I'm just scared!!! I think because its the strongest phytoestrogen!Huh

I am also scared of using PM but I have been using PC for about 5 months now and I feel I balanced my hormones and I will try to use it and listen carefully to what my body is telling me. If I feel negative effect even with the PC cream I will stop right away because health is more important then big and beautiful breasts Wink

I am also worried that if I grow my shape will get worse and I am guessing you are thinking the same thing. I guess that will motivate me to use noogleberry. I will be your guinny (spell?) pig and I will let you know how I react to it. Have used it for 3 days now.

WOOOT! You told him!!! I told you it was much comfortable to do it! I am so happy that you opened up to him and that he is being supportive Big Grin At this rate, you should get more results, just don't overpump

CousinRose,
Yes, you are so right about me fearing the breast shape getting worse. As we all know PM is a phytoestrogen and estrogen is what makes breasts grow outwards (conical). I fear that I will just keep growing outwards and no roundness. Although I would take any growth that I can get, outwards or whatever! haha
I will continue using PC for a few months.
I know NBE works best when hormones are balanced first.
About me thinking I'm estrogen dominant. I just want to clarify what I meant. I feel like I have both low estrogen and an even lower progesterone, making me estrogen dominant. I know I don't have a lot of estrogen, its just that I don't have enough progesterone to balance it. Ofcourse, I haven't done a test, but this is just my opinion!
Did you feel the same way before you used PC to correct your hormone imbalance?

Rosance,
Yeah, it was MUCH better after I told him. Such a sigh of relief. I honestly don't know why I was so afraid. But I am really happy that I told him and yeah I'm noogling whenever I can, even when he is around, and I even snoogle! That wouldn't have been possible before!
I don't think that I'm overpumping, I have learned my lesson before, but thanks for warning!

I am SURE I have the same condition. Pretty low estrogen but the progesterone is even lower. I didn't take the test either but the help I got from the PC cream is definitly a clue that this is what I have. I am a big believer in listening to what the body is telling you and mine told me just this LOL. If you feel the ED symptoms then PC will probably help you. You can try to use it on your breasts and see if it makes a difference, it didn't in my case. I just use it on other parts of my body. It was too good to be true that PC would make my breasts bigger and rounder as well Wink

I've been 4 days on PM and my breasts already have some water weight. I hope they will respond with growth as well in a few months.

... oh and one question. I don't remember if you mentioned it and sorry for the question if you did. Do you think BO gave you more roundness?

Hey CousinRose,
Your already feel that your breasts are heavier? That's good to hear! I hope it translates to growth!

About the BO, its weird. I say "weird" because for me, it did not round out my breasts, if it did, only very little. Thing thing that confuses me is that BB say that your breasts first round out and then you grow out, which was one of the things that attracted me to BO. I don't know, maybe, BO just didn't work for me that way. I only grew outwards. But I don't regret taking it. It gave me growth and my areolas are flatter than before. I just wish it rounded me out! UGGGH.

I've read several member's programs here and I've noticed that PM gives them more rounder boobs! I know PM is a phytoestrogen and estrogens is what makes the breasts grow outwards. But there have been several here that reported more fullness/roundness when on PM.

This is my 2nd cycle of using PC. I really like PC, so far I haven't had one headache or me feeling nauseous since I started using it. I would get them frequently. Those were signs of estrogen dominance, I am also in such a better mood! I think using PC was a great idea for me. I know for a fact that PC is balancing me out. YAY!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon