Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

melissa4u program

LOL...poor IdreamofD, and Melissa4u..you trying so hard to get those titas bouncing on there own..I really would want to order the NB but not until I move into my own place..long story..(living with my father)..he was going to order it for me but didnt get it thought it was a waste of money.. part of me though is I am worried if I do use it it will make me more saggy...I just dont see them getting less saggy..I will wait and observe you both and see how you all do..if you are holding on to the growth then I am in on one too..Big Grin

IdreamofD,
Thank you. Since you don't recommend the one you have, I think I will try to find another brand.
GNC has one, I think I will try it:

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2279305

OMG, I will be so happy for you when you get permanent growth! I think that your shape lasting through the night, is a very good sign, keep it up!
I have drank lots of water todayBig Grin
So I am proud of myself, hopefully I can reach to 2 -3 liters!

Isabelle and beachbum,
You two are funny!
Beachbum,
I think that you should get the NB, it is doing great things so far for me and IdreamofD and others too! The biggest thing for me is my breasts are getting a little lifted! I don't think that NB will make your boobs sag! I say give it a try! If you don't like it for any reason, you can just sell it, but honestly, I think buying NB was one of the best decisions I have made in my life! I really see myself using it all the time, just because I have seen lift already and I love the swelling, the red ring marks are annoying, but I think if you use padding or something, you will be fine. I am going to try to find a solution as for padding for my CL domes when they come, I really would love to swell and not worry about the ring marks!

Ha @isabelle and beachbum!!!

Melissa - that L-Arginine looks better than mine and it's the same price, definitely go for that. Orange is WAY better than blech!! I think you'll like it.

@missbeach, I agree. I don't think the NB will give you any sag. I've seen a HUGE improvement in sag. At some point when there's enough to show and I'm brave enough, I'll post so you can see without a bra. I felt sag and little underboob and now there's improvement there. I agree with melissa about it being one of the best decisions I've ever made for myself, too.

And melissa, the CLs give red marks, but they go away in a couple of hours for me. So I just wear a tee shirt or something until they're gone.

Goodmorning ladies,

Is it possible you maybe pumping it to strong and that is causing the red rings..Well I have to wait to order mine cause I am doing my hair over in 2 weeks...right now that is pretty important..if you look up the thread I have pics of my braids (threads is called invisible braids) but now I am going to get corn rows on scalp and then the extensions with be crocheted onto the corn rows and it will look like regular hair no braids you can see..I will put pics up..having it done on the 5th..then after that I will put a little money aside for the NB..I do want to get one my dad annoyed me when he was going to order it and I got pissed and just nicely said never mind..Dodgy

Hi beachbum,
Unfortunately with NB, you will get red ring marks even if you do apply light pressure. The red ring marks goes away within 30 min to 1 hour, it's not a big deal, but I would love to get the swelling to show off right after, without having to worry about the ring marks. There are foam pads you can buy from NB. There are lots of things, ladies are doing for the padding solution like cutting up yoga mats, using camper's tape, etc, with success either with very little marks or no marks at all! I haven't tried any of those yet, but will get my CL domes first and go from there. You can go to the NB forum and check out and read more about it.
Honestly, do yourself a favor and order the NB, it is really great! I was going to order foam pads with my CL domes but they were out of stock.

Hi Melissa4u,

Yes I have read alot on the forum.. I am going to order them but probably not for a few months.. I read Anasatia sp? uses the campers tape.. she said that the LC domes are harder to use..but I would get those cause it suppose to help give more cleavage.. that is what I need cause I have a boney chest..I need to gain weight too..Looking forward to your pics..

Just wanted to do a quick update.
I got my period today.
I had a 27 day cycle, I am pretty sure its because of the BO, but I'm okay with that. My cycles are usually like 32 or 33 day cycles. So I guess BO is making me more "normal".

My breasts are a little fuller. I will measure when period is over.
I think I will go right now and noogle, LOL!

I will update with my measurements soon.

I also forgot to say that I cut flaxseed oil capsules, the same time I cut off my other supplements. I just forgot to write that in my previous post.

Damn!
My period is HEAVY!!! Does anyone know if this is a sign of a hormone dominance of something?
My period was heavy like this when I used herbs 2 years ago, but I don't have any painful cramps. I don't get it, my previous period with BO was lighter than normal.....ARGH!!!!!!

Hi Meliss4u,

Did you massage your titas then cause massaging can effect your period.

Hi Beachbum,
I started doing the Tigerlilly massages about a week ago.
Do you think that can be the cause of it??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon