Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

melissa4u program

I found this link

http://earthlit.com/articles/breast-health-for-women/

And if you search on this site you will see others saying there periods are dif.. after massaging.

Thanks beachbum,
Massage is probably why my period is heavier, that is a bummer though! I want to massage so I can benefit from it for NBE, but I don't want my periods heavier, I guess I just have to suck it up.
LOL!

With my last period, I didn't have the noogleberry. But ever since I got the noogleberry, I have pumped everyday, so that can be the cause of the period heaviness this month too since the NB increases blood flow to the breasts just like massage.

Thank you so much beachbum for letting me know.

Melissa I also had/have tubular breasts like I think you know and it will probably take longer for us to see results than those normal people out there Wink I would not say my condition was mild, but it was not very severe. I think you should give BO a longer time to work before you switch over to PM because I think BO should work better on us then PM, I will give it a full year when I start I think. I will start using it when I go to a country I can use it in Wink

Anyway I also wanted to recommend nipple enlargement if you have puffy areolas. My nipple area looks so much better now after using niplette but I had totally flat nipples before using it which exaggerated the conical shape of my breasts. It really does wonders for the appearence of the entire breast.

Be persistent with noogleberry because the only NBE growth I have ever had was using Brava and good diet before that. Brava and noogleberry can also help ALOT with our shape and now I can hardly see a tubular shape at all, but would still like them to be more round. BTW I went from a big AA to a smal C Wink

Good luck Melissa, I'm watching your progress with BO with a lot of interest =)

p.s about heavier periods. It always happens to me when I eat more amounts of food and more healthy, f.ex. take more iron. Is it possible for you as well?

Hi CousinRose,
Thank you so much for that!
I think you are probably right, I should give BO closer to a year.

I would love to get round bigger boobs for appearance but another reason is I want to "fix" my insufficient glandular tissue. I had a hard time producing enough milk and I wanted to cry the day my baby stopped breastfeeding. I felt so guilty and hopeless. I dont know if I can actually fix the insufficient glandular tissue, but I would like to try. BO is glandular therapy so it should complete my development and fix my problem, correct??
I am hoping to have a baby within the next 2 years and I would be absolutely thrilled if I can breastfeed for a year or two.

About the nipple enlargement, I think NB is already doing that for me, I used to have somewhat flat nipples, now they are more erect most of the time.

I think I am eating a little more, I want to gain boobs so I need to eat more, right, lol!
I don't mind gaining a little weight if I can get bigger boobs.

I know that I said that I will not measure until my period is over, but I measured yesterday, after 18 hours since I last pumped, I measured a little bigger!
I have seen that my boobs are lifted more than before and I know it's the NB!
I will continue with the NB for as long as I can, I will not give it up especially because you said it's the most difference you have seen using it and brava.
Thank you so much for giving me encouragement!!

OK.
I had such a bad day yesterday. I had a huge migraine, nausea, and then I vomitted. The headache lasted all day. I think it was from lack of sleep the day before. I did not take any BO or any other supplements. I just did not feel like it. I was lazy, but I still managed to noogle for 1 hour and 20 minutes before bed, which I think is good considering I was really sick. Noogling made me feel a little better.Big Grin

I received my CL domes last week. I have been pumping with both domes on for 1hr-1.5hrs, and then a little later, I pump with one dome at a time for 1 hour on each breast, so I can get "meat in the middle" or in another word: Cleavage. Before I would use pump and hold method. Ever since I got my CL domes, I have been in the "mood" to pump and release. I pump until it gets a tight hold. After 10 minutes, I release the pressure and pump again until its tight, I repeat this process until I finish the hour and then switch to the other breast and do the same thing again.

I have gotten the "yellow bruises" and "hicky" marks a few times. With the CL domes, you cannot feel when you are overpumping, because the domes are big, so you just have to keep an eye on the color of your breasts: Pink or Red is Okay, Purple is a NO NO!!
I have to say that even when my breasts were purple, I couldn't feel that I was overpumping, LOL, but now I know better.

I actually just bought foam pads and and the gauge pump from Lucy.
Lucy recommend the foam pads to prevent the red marks/bruises/indents, etc.
So we will see. As for the gauge pump, I think it will really come in handy.
They should be here soon.

On a side note, I previously posted somewhere on another thread my bust measurements.
I posted it as across my bust: 31", its actually 32".
I bought another measuring tape because I liked the fact that the numbers on it were bigger. I measured with both tapes and I did not know why I was measuring a whole inch different. So I finally figured it out.
My old measuring tape had an inch extra before the number "0" started, I hope I explained that right. I don't know why they would add a whole inch before the number "0", it does not make sense.
So my bust measurement was actually: 32"
I have measured a lot of times before I noogle and I am 1/4" bigger. So I am now 32 1/4"
Right after my first session of the day of noogling with the CL domes, I swell up to 32 1/2, so that is 1/4" in swelling.
With my Medium domes, I used to get more swelling. But I heard that's normal when you go up a size in domes, you'll get less swelling and then eventually build up to more.

My progam will sort of change. I am still doing BO, but instead of generic, I have went ahead and purchased BB. I was just so tired of popping 7-8 pills a day of generic BO, and always wondering about the "potency" of it. Its going to be so nice to only take 2 pills a day!
I will start BB today and I will be adding Spirulina. I think that's about it. Sorry for the long post, but I really like going back here and seeing my progress.

Today is day 5 of my 3rd cycle on BO.

I measured at a little over 32 1/2 almost 32 3/4!

I grew almost 1/2 inch this month.

I did notice more swelling than usual during my luteal phase and most of it is gone but almost a 1/2 inch stayed.

I honestly don't see the growth, LOL, I guess cause it's only about 1/2 inch but I will take any growth that I can get. I am sure I am measuring the same way each time (I hope so)

I swelled up to 34" after my noogling sessions during my luteal phase.

I haven't been noogling at all for the past 4 or 5 days. My sister-in-law is here visiting my husband and I and there is just no time for me to noogle. I was planning to noogle before bed but I am a secret noogler, LOL, my husband does not know about the NB (yet).

So I don't know if I will be noogling at all this month, it all depends on when my sister-in-law leaves. I am kind of bummed because I LOVE noogling and especially since I got growth this month, but I guess this will be a good experiment for me to see how no noogling this month will effect me.

Hey Melissa,

I would like to know too about the no noogle and growthBig Grin please let us know..I am torn between buying the NB or stuff to make my face clear up (2 types of acid peels plus a serum, emu oil, cleanser and toner) they have really get reviews of everyone using this stuff.. there acne and scars clearing up.. my acne (knock on wood..hitting headBig Grin) is doing really great.

Hi beachbum,
I will definitley let you all know, I will post an update.
I think the NB is great, I haven't seen a dramatic difference, I have seen a little lift and little growth. I know I have been only using it for 2 months, but I am pumping 2-3 hours a day, I honestly thought I would see more difference than I am since I read a lot of girls have great results by pumping only 1 hour a day. So i figured 2-3 hrs would be even better. I am not flat chested, but I do have small boobs, maybe I just need more time, but I will resume pumping when my sister in law leaves, she will leave in 2 weeks, I don't know if I should continue pumping right away after 2 weeks, or should I take the whole month off NB to see the difference. It just depends....LOL.

I have seen your pics beachbum and I think the NB would be perfect for you, because you do have decent size breasts, they just need some lift.
I think NB will lift your breasts right up because you already have breast tissue, you are not small chested like me and some of the other gals who need more time to build more tissue.

I do miss noogling, though! I love seeing my boobs swelled, LOL.

Hi Melissa,

I decided to buy the NBBig Grin I have been reading more on that forum and conviced it works, especially ones that dont take anything herb wise, lotions etc.. just the NB and the one that is a male how had just as good results as females.. I also want to cut down on my herbs which I have started already. I feel I just need to keep them balanced if not just slightly off cause I dont want to deal with the crappy symptoms, they get in the way of life daily chores. Anyway..thank you for checking my pics and mentioning that it would give them lift.. that is what I really would love and fullness of cleavageBig Grin So well be ordering today or tomorrow:Smile Thank you for keeping updates of what the NB is doing to the titas it also helped in my decision of you all mentioning how it gives fullness/lift..just about all say that..cant wait to use it.

@Beachbum I think you'll really love it. It's really the best decision I made, I think! Don't forget I will post pics on Wed and you'll see!

@Melissa I am now hitting month 3, and I have to say that in the last week I've seen more push in the overboob department, which I was hoping for. I am doing something NB-wise that may help you, because I think you asked once if I was doing anything special and actually there is one thing I'm sticking to, don't know if it'l lbe the same.

When I first started I was lying on my back. Turns out that the swelling doesn't work as well that way. So now I bend ALL THE WAY over so that my boobs are perpendicular to the ground. I then cup one and pump (blocking the other) and then pump the other one.

At that point I just sit up and hold, pumping more if I feel I can throughout the hour. This bend over pulls on the boobs more, so they reach farther into the cups, and you get more swell, etc.

Give it a try!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon