Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

melissa4u program

Hi NotSoBusty,
I haven't read anything specific about apples and bananas and NBE.
I know fruits are very good for you especially when on a NBE program. Apples and bananas are my 2 favorites and I started eating them almost everyday last month and I grew more. I just wrote it in my post so that I don't forget it. I don't know if apples and bananas contributed to my growth spurt but I will continue eating them.
BB recommends eating tons of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, nuts etc. I am trying to eat better.
Good luck to you and Happy growing!

Well.....
My period is 4 days late! I don't know why. I don't think I have been doing anything different. The only thing that I can point out is that I have been sleeping less, I don't know if that was the reason my period is late. I will continue with my routine until it comes. Hopefully it will come soon.
I haven't felt the soreness in my breasts that I always feel the week or so before my period.

I have been taking BB for a little over 3 months. I have noticed that my areolas are getting flatter. They are still puffy, but much better than before so I am happy. The areola on my left breast is more flatter than the areola on my right breast. My right breast is also the smaller breast so maybe that's why its slower to respond.

I have been noogling for the months of November and December. I am taking a break from noogling for the month of January. I will go back in February.

Since I havent gotten my period yet, I don't know if was right of me to measure since I usually measure on day 5 of my cycle since it is supposed to be the day when breasts are at their smallest and I always go by with whatever I am measuring on that day.

I am measuring at 34"

Which reminds me of something. I previously thought I was a 34A when I first started NBE 5 months ago in July. But I was totally wrong. I know more about bra sizing now and I think I was more of a 34AAAA, Yes 4 A's.
I think now I am a 34AA, my underbust is at 29.5" which makes me a 34 band and my bust meausrement is 34".

So 34" bust - 34" underbust = 0"
So the difference "0" makes me a AA cup.

Here's a bra conversion chart that I really liked and is very helpful:
Difference Standard Cup Size
0"-1/2" AA
1/2"- 1" A
2" B
3" C
4" D
5" DD or E
6" DDD or F
7" G
8" H
9" I
10" J

I think I would be so proud of myself if I can bust out of the "A" cup category. I would love to claim a "B" cup or bigger (booby greed).

I am so happy that your areolas are getting flatter. The same for me, the areola on my bigger breast is totally flat, my smaller one still has some job to do but my areolas are still huge. They would look a lot better on a D-cupWink A little wishful thinking!

I think that by simply increasing the size of the breast the areola will get flatter as long as the size increase is roundness not only forward. I wish I could use BO!!! But soon I will start PM and NB and Brava a long with it since PM should not give that much roundness I think. I am watching your progress closly since you seem to be close to where I was in the beginning (34AA) and I will keep you informed if I find something that works for our "condition"!!

Hi CousinRose!
Thank you so much!

I think that is what's happening to me. I feel my breasts are getting more rounder, making the areola flatter. My breasts are not totally round, they are not even close to round, but hopefully they will be soon. I have been using the CL domes and I am wondering if I should buy the XL domes since I read that it gives even more of a roundness. I still feel like my breasts are "conical". I am growing on BB, But I want my breasts to get as round as possible then start growing outwards.
I know BB says while on their pills, you will first round out and then grow outwards. Maybe because I am using the pump, I'm getting outwards growth too so that is why I am still "conical". I don't know.....

I'm sorry to hear that you can't use BO, but since you will be starting PM, you can use progesterone cream in the luteal phase or drink fennel tea to round out your breasts more and ofcourse the brava and NB will help with roundness. Good luck with your journey!

My period finally came today. I had a 45 day cycle!
I actually had spotting 2 days ago, but my period came today at its usual normal flow.

I was supposed to take the whole month of January off from noogling but when I felt my period was coming by the soreness and swelling of my breasts, I decided to take advantage of luteal phase swelling and noogle. I stopped noogling when I got the spotting.

I will measure on day 5 and be back here to report my measurements.

Wait what? I thought that 9.5= D. Like when you take the measuring tape and measure north and south to get 9.5 that mean it a D, right? Or are u just measuring south? Cuz I think am 1 south but I'll check today while going over your bra conversion chart. Or better yet: What is the underbust?

The bra chart that i posted is the difference you get when you subtract your bust from your underbust. I think you were thinking of measuring each breast seperately?

Here is a website where they explain it in more detail and they also have a video showing you how to measure:
http://www.herroom.com/bra-fitting-advice,901,30.html

i c hun. Was looking @ wikipedia cup size which said 9.5 inch (24.1 cm) is a C cup.

Its day 5.

I decided that I will only noogle my right breast. It is my smaller breast, I want to even them out. I was looking in the mirror about 2 days ago, and I didn't like how my breasts looked, they looked like 2 different boobs. My left breast is larger and the areola is flatter than the one on my right breast, my smaller breast. I also feel like my smaller breast hasn't grown, maybe it did, but more growth has definitley went to the larger breast.
I want to focus this month on my smaller breast. I will noogle ONLY my smaller breast, I know it will take more than one month to fix the uneven size, but after the one month, I will try to noogle both breasts but give a longer session to my smaller breast. I should have done this earlier, but I guess I was thinking, when I reach my desired goal size, then I will just pump on the smaller one to even it out, but I don't think thats a good idea anymore. I should concentrate on it more now. I just hope that the BB I am taking is not all going to one breast, is that even possible?
I also noticed that my areolas have increased a little from noogling, they are already big as it is! But I don't want to give up the NB because I know it has contributed to my growth along with the BB pills.

I am measuring at 34 1/4"
After my noogling sessions, during my luteal phase, I was measuring at 35 1/4"

The same thing happens to me. My bigger breast gets more growth so when my breasts get bigger the size difference get bigger as well. I think it is a good idea to only noogle your smaller one. I did a whole cycle of Brava on just my smaller one that evened it out a bit. Interesting about the x-large domes. I have them as well but I am only using the CL's since it is easier to get a suction. I will definitly try my xl again =) Good luck =)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon