Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can I use PM cream or PC?

Hi. I just started my journey with BO.
I was going to add PM pills to it, but Eva, told me that its not a good idea.
Can I still use PM cream during the 1st half of my cycle and then use Progesterone cream during the 2nd half of my cycle along with taking BO everyday??
I just don't get the reason why I can't?
Please someone help!

Because BO helps you to go back into puberty basically, it makes your body start producing a ton more hormones, PM is a very strong phytoestrogen which ADDS estrogen to your body, this would OVERLOAD your body with too much estrogen. The body cannot function and grow with an overload of hormones, there has to be a balance. So you need to decide, PM or BO. Period. You cannot mix the two. If you do you will overload your system, stall out and not grow, thus wasting time and money.

Oh, that makes TOTAL sense to me, thank you so much!
I have been wondering about PM and BO, I just couldn't find the reason why I couldn't mix both, I even searched online, nothing. But you totally made me understand it now. Thank you for the info and knowlege!!
I will continue my route with BO and will add NB soon to my program!
Thanks again.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon