Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Tubular Breasts

Right when I hit puberty, I went on a diet, actually I became anorexic, eating as little as possible and exercising. That lasted for about a year. I do think that my anorexia affected my lack of growth. I wasn't eating right and did too much exercise during the most crucial moments of my breast growth.
I have a normal body, fat everywhere, except the breasts. I definitley have tubular breasts.
I found a picture online and this girl's right breast definitley looks almost like mine, but both of my brests are even.
I am using BO because it was made for girls with underdeveloped breasts so I am hoping BO will work for me.
Does anyone have tubular breasts? has the shape changed during NBE?
Please, I would love to hear from you.
Here is the picture I found online:

Hi Melissa,

If you use the forum's search function for "tubular", you will see that quite a few women here started out with tubular breasts. Even the very successful Anastasia!
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8592&pid=31272&highlight=tubular#pid31272

Yep, looking back at old topless pics of mine, I do think I had a slight case of tubular breasts. I think what helped my shape the most was BO, NB, breast massage, and chest exercises. If you look at my picture page in the programs section you can somewhat see, but since I do cover my nips in my pics, it's a little hard to tell, but yep, that one side looks like my nips and breasts when I first started when they are soft and not erect. I still have big nips, not overly big, but now since my breasts are filled in they aren't as "puffy" if that makes sense. The side that looks like how mine use too is her right side, which would be the left side if you are looking at the pic itself, but remember if she were standing in front of you, it would be the right side. That's how mine looked, except smaller! HAHA I was like a AA when I first started in NBE. No worries hun, NBE will help, just keep at it!

Hi Isabelle, Thank you for the tip and link!

Hey Anastasia!
I have seen your pics and I think you look good both then and now, but I am so happy at your progress of growth. WOW! Congrats! I wish I can achieve growth like that. My areola is huge and I have very little breast fat. I posted the girl's picture because her left breast, which is, just like you said, if she were standing in front of you, it would be to the right side, looks ALOT like mine, except my boobs are even. I wanted to give others an idea of my boobs, lol.
I have started on my BO, slowly ramping up, I am starting at just 1,000mg and will increase every 2 days, until I reach 1,800mg and see how that amount will do for me.
I have been emailing lucy from noogleberry, I will buy a noogleberry soon, I am so excited!! Its mostly because of you Anastasia, you are my inspiration.
I will be combining BO and NB.
I will follow what Lucy told me:
start off just for 20 minutes x 2 sessions a day for a few weeks and increase gradually over 2 weeks to 40 minute sessions x 2. this should be enough but if not, increase to 60 mins x 2 sessions.

I was worried that somehow I will overdo it and damage my breasts or hurt them or get bruises, she advised me to start slowly.
I really like Lucy already, super sweet!
Anastasia, I don't know what size domes to get, Lucy wanted my chest size, I have no idea what it is, I don't have a measuring tape, and I am bad at measuring. What size do you think I should get? I'm not totally flat chested, I think I am an AA or A?
What do you think, What size should I get? Will it be ineffective if the domes are a little big? I was thinking to get either the small or medium.

Well I was a 32B when I started NB and I started with the medium sized domes. It would be best for you to find out what size you are, if you aren't good at measuring, maybe go to a bra shop and get measured there? But I have found sometimes they don't measure out type of breasts accurately. So maybe go to a store and get a tape measure? They are inexpensive.

And thanks, but yea my shape before NBE use to really depress me. The dots on the nips really helps to hide what they really looked like LOL. I have the originals without the dots for my own reference and viewing to compare, but never mustered up the courage to post them here just in case anyone I know were to see them on this site.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon