Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Too Many Herbs?

Is there such a thing as taking so much of my herbs (fenugreek, flaxseed, etc) that they do not work, or make the opposite happen? Or is more herb always going to make more boob?

(24-07-2011, 02:39 AM)whitevalkyrie Wrote:  is more herb always going to make more boob?

No, definitely not. I think there comes a point when taking more is just a waste as probably your body can only use so much.

Hi White Valkyrie,

For the herbs that contain phyto-estrogens, it's even worse. Too much will make your growth stall. Wahaika explains here how this works:
http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029

(24-07-2011, 11:39 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi White Valkyrie,

For the herbs that contain phyto-estrogens, it's even worse. Too much will make your growth stall. Wahaika explains here how this works:
http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029

*head spinning*

Thanks for posting though!!

Herb consist of chemical, too many different herbs mix around may resulted "chemical reaction" which may impose health hazard. So pls watch out and always consult doctor.

Thank you everybody. I will take the herbs Eve M tried, no more, no less.

Is it good that I load up on boob foods though? Can I have too much fo those to prevent growth?

As long as you stick to general nutritional guidelines. Eat an egg with spinach. No more than 5 eggs a week, etc.

(27-07-2011, 11:58 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  As long as you stick to general nutritional guidelines. Eat an egg with spinach. No more than 5 eggs a week, etc.

Hey Isa,

Just curious ..why spinach with eggs..

Spinach can contain oxalic acid, like rhubarb, docks, and sorrels. Professional cooks use a chemical base to neutralize the oxalic acid, but my ex once told me an egg works just as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon