Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

any tips for diy NB?

Unfortunately I can't order NB because I don't have a credit card.Can you give me any idea of how I could construct my own breast pump?

Are the marks permanent?any tips on how to avoid them?

Hi Chocogirl,

Use the search function of the forum to find the word "aquarium".

Hello.

Building a DIY pump is quite easy and doesn’t cost too much.

You will need 2 bowls of some kind to act as domes; I use Tupperware bowls that are for baking puddings in (think Christmas pudding shape and you got it). Some aquarium tubing for the pipe work and a pump to extract the air; I used a wine vacuum pump. I used some blue tack and sticky tape to combine the tubing and pump. I also wrapped the pump in Clingfilm after a wile because oil and blue tack don’t mix well.

Put the tube in the bowl pump until you get suction then pull the tubing out. You will have to attaché one bowl at a time. As you should cover yourself with lotion/oil the tube should slip out easily when you want to do the next one. I have a photo of the bowls on and a description of it my program page if you wanted to see. The bowls were the hardest thing to find.

There is a good photo of the DIY kit on someone else program page I think she was called Katy but I might be wrong. It’s was here pump I copied. As Isabelle said search aquarium and it will come up.

Good luck. I would like to know how you find it when its built.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon