Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I believe PM is unique..I also just added maca today

I feel you can take more now, because you're due before that L-arginine will cause acne. Next cycle, drop L-arginine on day 25.

Ok..going to get one now..Big Grin

Lol you guys are funny but soooo true!Big Grin if i didnt have you guys id be soooo lost!

Hi ladies,

Add me to the list of followers on this thread! Smile

I'm still waiting for my PM to arrive. I ordered the breast spray from Ainterol on 7/26. Still have not received it. I don't know why it is taking so long.

I am also using Maca and exercising as I have cellulite on my butt cheeks and thighs. I just add only 2 pills per day for the first week. I want to see what effects it has on my body. I cancelled the Saw Palmetto and added Wild yam and take two FG capsules. My face isn't breaking out like it was. I don't know what caused that, MSM or SP. My hair and nails are growing thicker and stronger.

I've read on this thread that Ainterol PM could cause breast cancer (also read the page prior, as that is where the initial comment was made) . Has anyone heard this? I didn't order the St. Herb because I was low on funds.

I'm going to post my "program" soon. I don't know if I can really call it that since I really haven't got it down to a "science", not very organized, I mean. But I haven't lost any growth, just remaining steady.
Thumbs Down 

@beachbumbythesea, how are you doing with your PM and maca?

@Isabelle, you are like an encyclopedia. I really appreciate your posts.

(12-08-2011, 11:40 PM)wishgranted Wrote:  @beachbumbythesea, how are you doing with your PM and maca?

@Isabelle, you are like an encyclopedia. I really appreciate your posts.

Hi Wishgranted,

If you really want to know how it is going read Isabelle's program thread and mine..at the time I just got my period (waiting for the extreme cramps to go away)..and aleeve sp/ is slowly kicking in so not up to writing alot..I'm sorry..Blush

^^ thanks

Quote:I've read on this thread that Ainterol PM could cause breast cancer (also read the page prior, as that is where the initial comment was made) . Has anyone heard this? I didn't order the St. Herb because I was low on funds.

If you search on scholar.google.com you will find exactly the opposite, that in fact, research indicates PM has a protective effect on certain strains of breast cancer. It might seem logical to assume that phytoestrogens have similar affects on estrogen sensitive breast CA as estrogen itself, but the available research seems to indicate the opposite.

However, don't take my word for it, do the search, read the journal articles and decide for yourself. Using this search string "pueraria mirifica + breast cancer" I got 144 hits on scholar.google.com. Read the first few articles and you will quickly get the idea.

Hope this helps.

chris

Hey all,

I am deciding to not go over 2 pills of maca for 2 reasons.. when I stopped PM for a few days and was on 3-4 pills of maca I noticed my cellulite in my booty was more and my booty looked more flabby, I do work out the booty in that area and when I am on PM it looks pretty good..so I went back on PM slowly and noticed the booty change ..more fimer and felt firmer but didnt look like it did before taking maca (it has gotten bigger on maca but on PM too PM was slower results)..still was taking maca..when I reduced maca my booty started to look better over all ..now I upped it back to 3 and it is looking more cellulite..dont want that so.. going to see how just 2 maca goes..I think that the maca puts the inches on too fast and the result in some cellulite..just my opinion.. I also feel maca in a low dose is better for me.. just my personal experience.. I do like maca for other reasons so to take maca for other reason then a bigger booty which will happen slowly even with PM then I will go slow and hope I dont get cellulite or stretch marks..sorry for the run on sentencesRolleyes

(25-07-2011, 07:33 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Heeey Susan,

So happy you're back. What a load of experiments! It takes me weeks to get so many answers out of my body Smile

Funny that your skin cleared after stopping the hair skin nails. How much B6 is in it? If you have been taking it together with this collagen beauty formula?
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8440&pid=29003&highlight=collagen+beauty+formula#pid29003
You may have too much vitamin B6. Never take over 100% of RDA of vitamin B6 for more than two weeks.

One article says maca increases DHEA:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=30192&highlight=DHEA#pid30192
Your body makes all steroids from cholesterol. DHEA is half way down the road. So DHEA from maca will make everything happen twice as fast. The breakouts too, so only take maca when your skin is clearing!

I was thinking of taking maca just to pump DHEA into the system, and speed things up. But as usual, you beat me there Big Grin

But wont' Maca work against the PM? Won't it vie for estrogen and doesn't the weaker estrogen supplier herb always win?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon