Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me? :(

Sad 

[/color][/font][font=Courier][color=#FF1493]
Im 18 and I am a AA, I still have breast buds.. What should I do to help them grow bigger? I am so insecure of them, I want to go to the pool and be able to wear a bikini without people looking at me or judging me. Sad

If you prefer a natural method, you may use breast massage and recommended natural food.

At 18, if your weight and height are normal, they should be coming on fine. The most likely problems are the kind of birth control pill you use, or boobie killers in your diet. If you want people here to look into it, post your stats and diet. Copy a list from the personal programs forum, and check posts on boobie food.

Happy growing Smile

Im not taking any birth control. What kind of foods can i eat to help them? What kind will kill the growth so i can stop eating them>

Hi ABL15,

Read this thread:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8405
Don't start herbs before you're 21, but the diet discussions in that thread are great. Especially Wahaika's post of June, 10th.

Agreed with Isabella that don't go for herb before 21. Pls go for natural method.

if you're looking for a natural method, look in the archives at fengshui's program, she ate chicken feet broth with other boobie friendly foods and did a specific massage. Tigerlily also used the same program, they both had Very good results.

you can also try Noogleberry breast pumps, which are known to be very effective.

herbs are not horrible as they are being portrayed, but you do need to be careful with them, especially if you have thyroid issues. if you want a program that is popular, look at EveM's program.

I hope that these suggestions help.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon