Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

TigerLily--Fengshui massage Technique (Simplified)

Tigerlily/Fengshui massage technique:

1) Use knuckles to make circles on breasts (20 times for each breast)

2) Use palms alternatively to slap and grab breasts (50 times for each breast)

3) Use both hands to "claw" breasts from outside up to nipple (20 times each)

4) Squeeze breasts 10 times after taking off bra (hold up breasts and squeeze together like you are pretending you have cleavage)

5) Hold left breast up with left hand and massage upper part of breast with right hand and vice versa for right breast (20 motions on top of breast)

6) Using knuckles to pressure points (arrow points indicated direction of the knuckles, U = boob)

>U
^
(20 times for each boob)

>U< (20 times for each)

v
U
^
(20 times for each)

U+U (use thumb knuckle for pressure point between breasts-20 times)

U U
+ +

(use thumb knuckle for pressure points under breasts-20 times)

1) Use knuckles to make circles on breasts

When you say circles do you mean around entire breast like you would massage with your palms normally only with knuckles or do you mean individual circles all over the breast in portions?

(03-11-2009, 06:30 PM)GentleStorm Wrote:  1) Use knuckles to make circles on breasts

When you say circles do you mean around entire breast like you would massage with your palms normally only with knuckles or do you mean individual circles all over the breast in portions?

I do circles around the entire breast; I was confused about this as well so you may want to directly ask Tigerlily or Fengshi that question. But if you are really unsure and cannot contact them I see nothing wrong with doing both. I think the main thing is to tap into the pressure points/increase circulation to the breasts.

I think fengshui mentioned that she made tiny, individual circles so she could make sure and hit individual pressure points. You can also do chi rotations (all the way around), but you wouldn't use your knuckles for those. I do both kinds.

(04-11-2009, 06:47 PM)T-belle Wrote:  I think fengshui mentioned that she made tiny, individual circles so she could make sure and hit individual pressure points. You can also do chi rotations (all the way around), but you wouldn't use your knuckles for those. I do both kinds.

Thanks for the clarification

Thanks for the reply! i think both ways would be good as well Smile

Does it matter which direction you go in with the circles? As in clockwise or anti-clockwise?

Both hands should be going inward, if that makes sense. Down along the insides and up along the outsides is the motion they should have. If you do it the opposite way apparently you will decrease your breast size (flat-to-fab).

[Image: Picture1.png]

source: flat-to-fab

How much pressure are we suppose to apply to the breasts when massaging? Lightly pressing and brushing only?

Flat to fab was written by someone who use to go on the forums, all the information in the book she got from the forums, so really you can learn all the info she talks about including massage from the old forum and the BE board. Her routine is on the BE board, and what I find crazy is she what she recommends to do for NBE in her book is not what she did in her own routine. Her original routine is on the BE board, she goes by Lucy on there. I forget her exact username on there though.

Good info on the massaging though girls, somethings I already do, others I didn't know to do so will try them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon