Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gimmie a B!

Hi Shortcake,

SP has a little known side effect. It is an anti-androgen, but one publication also reports an antiestrogenic effect:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=34396#pid34396

Isabelle, thanks so much for that information! I wasn't aware of that. I stopped taking the SP and within about 8 hours, the feelings returned! It seems that SP may be a no-no for me.

Unfortunately, life has taken a very stressful turn for me. My appetite has basically been non-existent for the last few days and I've lost some weight. I haven't weighed myself but my bust measurement is back down to 30" and my waist is down to 22 1/4". My shorts and pants are hanging on my hips. This is obviously not the ideal time to be doing nbe, and with the way I'm feeling right now, it's just not important to me. I have stopped taking WU for the remainder of this cycle. I figure there's no sense in wasting (expensive) product during this time. Once my next period starts I will see how I'm doing and then decide whether or not I will continue at that time. My main priority right now is taking care of myself and getting myself emotionally and mentally healthy again.

I wish you all the best of luck with your programs! Hopefully I will be back soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon