Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MACA will grow you booty...

I would really like to share some info and hopefully i can get some help an info myself! I went to http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=148128&PN=5&title=the-maca-root-users at the beginning of march and it convinced me to try maca out...and im soooo happy i did! I went to gnc and purchased natures way maca root 525 mgs... Started at 2 pills a day..added 1 pill every week.....week 1 2pad
Week 2 3pad
Week 3 4pad
Week 4 & 5 5pad
Week 6 break no maca
Week 7 start all over from week 1

I have gained 1 inch per month...started off march 11th its now july 26th my butt has went from 38 inch to 43 (just remeasured today) and this month i actuslly rubbed oderless fish oil on my cheeks..so i think its helped gain the extra fluff Wink so hope that helps anyone wanting to grow sum booty!

Plz check out my breast routine..tell me what you think..any advice or tips would be great! Also did anyone grow off fenugreek?

Hi Prettymama,

Thanks for the dosages.

I grew on FG, but with hops. I always felt hops gave me the slow, steady growth over months. Fenugreek added the swelling for the weekend.

Hey isabelle..your welcome!! Hmmmm hops huh? Im drinkin breast teas and takin fenugreek...fennel also...i dunno maybe ill try hops.

PrettyMama,
Is there a reason that you stop taking Maca for a week and then starting again from the beginning of week 1?
Let me know please Big Grin

Sure well with the research ive done ive seen others take a 1 week break after week 6 so your body doesnt get to "used" to it resulting in you stalling. I think maybe thats why every month i continue to grow Big Grin o btw i dont loose any booty on the break...

Big Grin been off maca for over a month now and I still measure around 42 1/2 to 43 inches..sooo results may be perm Wink

prettymama, if you don't mind me asking, what's your waist measurement? Just curious since you now are 43 inches on the booty how your WHR is. Through losing some weight I lost some of my booty I think. I was at 39" now at 38" so the maca thing is interesting, I might give it a shot to get back to 39"

PrettyMama do you use any type of Breast Enhancement product? And if you do does it interfere? I'm thinking of using this with PM(If I am convinced by the other users PM is safe and worth it) and I am wondering if they will cancel each other out or something...Sad

(02-09-2011, 06:10 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  prettymama, if you don't mind me asking, what's your waist measurement? Just curious since you now are 43 inches on the booty how your WHR is. Through losing some weight I lost some of my booty I think. I was at 39" now at 38" so the maca thing is interesting, I might give it a shot to get back to 39"

When I took the maca it I lost weight but in the right places I also got tita sensations but they stopped or slowed, my booty did change shape and I wasnt on it that long..there a some pics of me.. I stopped taking it..I should have started taking it slower and slowly ramping it back up, I didnt..I just now added it back a few days ago but not sure what cycle it would be best in so still experimenting..when i start taking PM and SP only in the next first half cycle coming up then I will see if I am getting any feelings if I add it and it goes away no good, you know then I will not add it..

(02-09-2011, 06:10 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  prettymama, if you don't mind me asking, what's your waist measurement? Just curious since you now are 43 inches on the booty how your WHR is. Through losing some weight I lost some of my booty I think. I was at 39" now at 38" so the maca thing is interesting, I might give it a shot to get back to 39"
my waist is down to a 29...i lost a lil belly I have wide hip bones too but my boory really pops macas great give it a try!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon