Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BB/BO infertility?

Hello everyone,

I've been reading around the forums and have been very inspired by all of your stories. I would really like to start my journey with Noogleberry and Bovine Ovary however am worried that about the possible risk of infertility from BO treatment. I read somewhere that there was a question about whether BO could cause infertility but also somewhere else that in some countries BO is prescribed by doctors to increase fertility. I've ordered a Noogleberry around a week ago so am looking forward to getting started with that and have also been emailing Erika at BB however when I emailed with questions about whether BB may cause infertility (a few days ago) I didn't receive a response. I'm a student so BB is definitely out of my price range and something that I'll have to save for so I'm not about to lash out and buy it anytime soon but am definitely considering saving for it.

What are your opinions?

I had the same worries, but my mind was at ease, when i read that a lady was using the BB pills and had to stop because she accidentally got pregnant.
Although I think too much of these BB/BO/Herbs/PM might cause infertility, i dont think it is permanent. I think it can be treated. I read a post here on this forum that someone had stopped ovulating, cant remember what she was using for NBE but she got treated. So i dont think its permanent. I am using Swanson BO. I was going to save money and buy the BB pills but my searches led me to this board which led me to generic BO. After reading a ton of posts, I decided to go with generic BO. I dont think there is a big difference between BB and generic BO in terms of ingredients, generic is obviously way cheaper and some ladies have had success with it.

Thanks very much for your reply Melissa! :-) Okay so I just got this reply back from Erika at BB and I'm pretty satisfied... I think I'm going to aim to get the 9 month supply ASAP. Does anyone know how it interacts with your birth control pill, I currently take 9 weeks of active pills then 1 week of placebo pills. Is this okay to continue? :-)

Hi balletbaby!
Could you please copy and paste the email you got from Erika, here.
I think it would be a big help for others who are wondering about the same thing.
Many Thanks!

Yes of course! I've decided to go with the 9 month supply as they have a "summer sale" on at the moment and have also ordered a noogleberry around a week ago. Looking forward to getting started. Here we are:

BB is completely safe and has no side-effects. BB is glandular therapy. BB is not a hormone. It works by stimulating the thyro-pituitary-ovarian access and reactivates your own hormones using DNA/RNA nucleoproteins. The hormones your body releases causes the body to store fat back into your breast connective tissue as it did during puberty.

BB functions by a complex mechanism that rejuvenates your own endocrine system. The theory behind our therapy is that glandular extracts contain nutrients and biochemicals that stimulate the reproduction and regrowth of similar tissue.

If you decide to take BB now, it will not interfere with your fertility or ability to have a baby. In fact, it might make you more fertile as it revitalizes your endocrine system.

Many women use our pills after having a baby when they are done breast-feeding. It helps you regain what you lost from breast-feeding and grow rounder, fuller, and more dense breasts.

The results from BB are permanent. Once you reach the size you want, you stop taking the pills. Only weight-loss and breast-feeding will affect them as they are your normal breasts just with more fat in them.

It's rare when our product doesn't work. We have a very high success rate.

The 1st BB pill is taken 1st thing in the morning on an empty stomach with filtered water - the 2nd pill is taken a few hours after dinner before bed.

Body temp is key in order for BB to work - it works with your thyroid. Taking your body temperature is the way to gauge if your thyroid is functioning properly. A normal body temp is 98.6 degrees/37C between noon - 3pm. All the blood in your body gets pumped through the thyroid every 17 minutes. It's the thyroid's job to regulate your body temperature. A low temp means an under-functioning thyroid gland.

The thyroid needs adequate iodine levels to function. Iodine is not stored by the body. Iodine is utilized by every hormone receptor in the body. The absence of iodine causes a hormonal dysfunction that can be seen with practically every hormone. Women need 12mg of iodine daily.

The health of the thyroid gland impacts how you feel on a daily basis. Because it helps regulate metabolism, every major system in the body is affected by altered levels of thyroid hormones.

Iodine is a chemical element essential for the production of thyroid hormones that regulate growth and metabolism. Diets deficient in iodine increase risk of retarded brain development in children (cretinism), mental slowness, high cholesterol, lethargy, weight gain, and goiter: a swelling of the thyroid gland in the neck.

Iodine in the body is used as follows: 3% by the thyroid, 70% by muscles and fat, 20% by the skin, and 7% by the ovaries. Absence of iodine in tissue allows cysts to grow.

Iodine is responsible for the development of a newborn baby's I.Q.

Recent research shows iodine deficiency to be the source of attention deficit disorder in children.

www.PureFormulas.com sells Iodoral which is 12.5mg of total iodine. Iodine is best taken in the morning so your thyroid has access to it all day. Biotics Research sells Iodizyme-HP which is also 12.5mg of total iodine.

Go to www.1-thyroid.com for more info - or Google "Dr. Flechas" who is an expert on the body's need for iodine.

Avoid high-fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners such as sucralose and aspartame.

Eat plenty of dark green vegetables, wild-caught fish, sweet potatoes, Brazil nuts, fresh figs, almond butter on celery, pineapple, cranberries, salads, raw fruit and veggies, kale, nuts, soup, edamame and whole-grain crackers, whole grain toast topped with nut butter and sliced bananas, hummus and veggies on whole-grain pita bread, a handful of nuts and dried fruit, yogurt, organic eggs, organic cheese, omelettes with vegetables, etc. - healthy things.

If you eat meat, it should be organic, grass-fed if beef, free-roaming in and outside, and from a small farm. Dairy products should all be organic, if possible. Non-organic dairy and cheese products have growth hormones and high levels of pesticides.

Women who use our products notice they get better results with adequate protein intake; this is why we manufacture a very specific whey protein isolate with Aminogen in it. www.wheypowerplus.com Each container contains about 70 servings.

If you prefer a non-dairy protein shake, www.lifetimevitamins.com sells a non-dairy protein that tastes good: Life's Basics Plant Protein powder (pea, hemp, rice with chia seed). It's sold in health food stores in the US. It does not contain Aminogen but it's an excellent protein source.

We suggest mixing your protein shake with almond milk, rice milk, coconut milk, or hemp milk so it's even healthier.

It takes time to grow breasts. It's a gradual process - fat cell by fat cell. It's at your own body's pace. Most women need at least the 9-month supply to grow. It isn't unusual for women with an A cup or smaller to take a year or more to grow.

Thanks balletbaby!
Good luck with BB!
I, too, ordered a Noogleberry, I can't wait for it to arrive, I ordered it July 26, it was shipped the next day, still waiting for it. I am so excited, I will pump the day it arrives, LOL!
Keep us up to date with your progress with BB and NB.

The infertility warnings from BB are really directed at the males. Once they begin increasing their hormones to lean more toward the female direction instead of male, so that breast will grow it begins to drop their sperm production. If you do some research on infertility you will find that bovine ovary is actually USED in some products to help women overcome infertility, so while it may affect women by helping to stregthen their reproductive system of course it is going to change a mans as its hormone levels change.

I wish that BB would clarify this on their site so that there would be less confusion.

Good luck with your program,
Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon