Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just another reason not to get implants...

Okay, so I was watching TV while noogling and flipped through the channels and seen that one of the shows I like was on, it's called "1000 ways to die" comes on the Spike channel for those in the states. Well this show is how it sounds, they tell stories of freak accidents etc. of how people have died. Well this one lady died by her implants, but not in a way I ever heard of. She went to a cheap surgeon and he put implants in her that shouldn't even be used...two weeks later she got on a plane, and once the plane got to a certain altitude her implants started expanding because of gases starting to create inside the implants, so they expanded and expanded until they exploded! That is just scary. I'm glad I never opted for implants and this is just one more reason to never even consider them.

I saw that episode! ick! I was wondering when watching it if the show is based on stories of people that have actually died in unusual ways or stories about ways that it is possible to die, because I would think it would have made the news if some woman had EVER exploded on a plane.

It was pretty grotesque to say the least ewwwww.

If you watch the shows from the very beginning, they say they are based on real stories and actual people, but they change the names of the people to hide their identities. So it's real stories, maybe it was in the paper or something, I don't read the news paper and don't watch the news much, so may have missed it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon