Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Period late, should i worry? Should i stop?

My period was supposed to come about 5 days ago. I took BO 3 days before my period was supposed to come. I am taking 2,000 mg of BO along with 160mg of pituitary. Should i stop taking them until my period comes? Should i worry?
My period does mess up whenever i do something different all of a sudden. For example, if i start dieting, or exercising, or gaining weight, i have missed a few periods in my past, maybe my new NBE routine is causing it to be late?
I think my breasts are a little swollen, dont know if thats my period thats about to come or its from the BO?
What should i do?

YAY!!! My period came!!! Its funny how excited I am about it...ha ha. My period was a full week late.

Anyways, it'll be interesting to see how many days my period will last and how long my cycle will be with BO because when I was using herbs, they totally messed me up, very painful cramps, longer and heavier periods , LOL, we'll see.

Hi Melissa,

So happy for you. Don't know much about BO, but I know what it means if you're so excited. You have already decided that this will work out. And how you're going to do it.

Good luck Smile

Thanks Isabelle for sharing the excitement with me!
I enjoy reading your posts. You seem to know everything about everything, lol, I love reading them. They're very informative.
I am basically doing anything I possible can to achieve results, I am ofcourse doing the BO, will be adding NB soon, and taking all kinds of vitamins, and have been doing massages 5 minutes twice a day.
*Fingers Crossed*

Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon