Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What are some things to avoid during NBE

I keep reading things such as canned food, plastic bottles, tea, caffeine, etc. Why do I avoid those and what is the largest list or the most examples you guys can give me of things that will postpone NBE and what I should avoid during NBE please Big Grin

This list: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15 can answer a lot of your questions about that to avoid. But you should also make sure you have regular eating and sleeping patterns. You don't want to put your body under any unnecessary stress that could affect your cycle or your growth.

Hi everyone, just want to give my opinion on this. NBE is hard enough as it is withoout having to worry about changing your whole lifestyle to do it, and stopping things you might enjoy. Huge lists from various people have cropped up over time saying what you can and cannot do while doing any form of NBE. My honest opinion is that alot of it is rubbish.

Just be sensible, if you enjoy coffee then drink it but cut down or go decaf, if you enjoy an alcoholic drink then fine have one but again cut down and dont drink to much. You might enjoy fatty foods from time to time, whats wrong with that just limit how often you have a takeaway or whatever. Some peole smoke, i do myself and thats an NBE no no aswell, well its a whole health no no aswell so quit if you can but if not use NBE to help you cut down atleast.

What you should do with NBE is read everything you can, the more you know the more you will understand. Keep it simple, dont go taking every herb there is for the sake of it, its counter productive. Be as healthy as possible without having to change your lifestyle to an extent that your misarable and fed up all the time, lifes to be enjoyed and lived to the full. Drink plenty of water, and get a good amount of normal exercise, dont go mad in the gym as your body will use all of its energy burning of fat and there will be nothing left for your Boobs, 80% of a breast is fat so if your burning all them calories at the gym then whats left ? always take your herbs on an empty stomach, you absorb it quicker. Do breast massage to help. Most of all try and enjoy it, if you do enjoy it you will not give up after 4 weeks like many do, you need patience and lots of it. And just for the record men and women can do NBE and have success with it Smile Also protein high foods are great, so get buying them chickens and peanuts, eggs and so on.

Some may disagree with me on this and thats fine, free world, be boring if we all agreed lol but good luck to everyone Big Grin big boobie wishes.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon