Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

invisible/micro braids on a white girl

Hey all..

Hair is done...wow so cool..sorry for all my short post..tired..It took 8 hours..I will post pics tomorrow..Hair is just past titas, it is dark brown with golden highlights, and instead of small braids at the root with loose hair it is just about braided all the way down with some loose hair at the ends..it looks like the Bo Dereck look those of you old enough to know who she is..Big Grin It was done this way more to keep it healthy while growing it out..

You know I logged on just to see pictures? Oh well, tomorrow,thenRolleyesTongue

I m sorry..tomorrow but not til later on in the day maybe evening..cause I have a job interview tomorrow at 11.[/u]

Best of luck on ur job interview. August will be a month of a new look and a new job.Big Grin

Here are the pics..and see more pics of in my progress pics for skin and titas and booty..8/3/2011

These pics have me wearing foundation..in the other thread will be no foundation..

Thank you

You might have to click on them to see them bigger..sorry

Oh please excuse the messy room..

last one..sorry so small........OH these white sports bra on and shorts I have no foundation on........

I know I wasn't in this convo but I'm going to butt in and say I think it looks great! Very nice look! Now you gotta go run on the beach in slow-mo!
Cool

LOL LOL holy crap freakin funny [Image: smiley-laughing001.gif][Image: smiley-laughing001.gif][Image: smiley-laughing001.gif]are you sure you not my bf undercover cause he would say exactly that and make me laugh til I peed my pants..no never did that..Big Grin...so you know ...your must be near my age...yeah bring back the 80's...whooo hoooo...

Whoww. That's some hair! Like the length, and the "V" cut in your back. You look like one of these athletes who do get their hair done for the camera.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon