Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast actives breast enhancer product

I see you said you have tried Ultra Breast pills. Do they work or have they worked for you? I would like to try them but want to buy a product that actually works..

I tried to get my money back for breast active as well and was given round about answers about it so I said forget it haha the online reviews are all fake. I know it's backwards thinking but now when I see nice sites I automatically asume it's fake lol. They put so much time in mAkin the website look good but their product is just diluted herbs.
Rainbow 

Hi ladies!

My name is Amy, I'm 23 and unhappy with my B cup breasts.
I am looking for an alternative to surgery so I have decided to try a "natural breast enhancement pill" aka Breast Actives. I'm expecting my supply to arrive next week. I was really excited about the product but since reading this forum my excitement has been dampened slightly.

I spent a good 6 months researching this product, beyond their bogus "reviews". I spent hours searching forums looking for real reviews, some positive, some negative.

I have decided to set up my own blog and write about my experiences. I have called it The BA Experiment.

God, I hope it works!

Well if it doesn't work you still have other options. There are women who failed with Breast Actives who still succeeded in the end with other means, so if Breast Actives doesn't work don't be too downcast.

(31-08-2010, 07:04 AM)thebaexperiment Wrote:  Hi ladies!

My name is Amy, I'm 23 and unhappy with my B cup breasts.
I am looking for an alternative to surgery so I have decided to try a "natural breast enhancement pill" aka Breast Actives. I'm expecting my supply to arrive next week. I was really excited about the product but since reading this forum my excitement has been dampened slightly.

I spent a good 6 months researching this product, beyond their bogus "reviews". I spent hours searching forums looking for real reviews, some positive, some negative.

I have decided to set up my own blog and write about my experiences. I have called it The BA Experiment.

God, I hope it works!
I came across you on another website, and I want to thank you. I wouldn't have been able to find this forum on my own, amongst all the advertisements.. =)

I have been taking Breast Actives for 7 weeks but have not yet experienced any changes that I can say for certain. I've been unclear on the directions, however, and no site has helped me. The directions on the bottle say to "take two tablets daily with a meal and water." Does this mean to take both pills during the same meal? Or two take one for breakfast and one for dinner? It's sad that no one in this thread has a success story. I was, and still am, hoping that it does some good for me.

Unfortunately, just as women here have not had much luck with Breast Actives, they haven't had much success with Breast Success or Zoft either. This is simply from what women have reported here as their experience.

Hello again everyone,

Grayshewolf, I'm happy you found this forum! I'm only new here too, but I find the threads to be very helpful Smile

As for your question regarding when to take the pills... I don't think it really matters if you take both pills together or separately. Surely BA would have added it to the directions if it was important, right? (Hmm... maybe not?!)

I have been taking both pills together in the evening. I find this i a good time for me because I go to bed around the time time every night.

I have been taking Breast Actives for 6 days now. Haven't noticed any changes but I'm remaining positive!

I have been blogging about my experiences with Breast Actives on my blog The BA Experiment.

Smile

Anastasia I am really interest in trying UB, its sounds like your are having great results from it but I was wondering how much of a increase have you had? Also wondering, you said you took zoft before and gained 2 inches did you have any loss after you stoped?

anastasia: what do you mean when you say you take BO?

I'm waiting for my order of Breast Actives, unfortunately after reading your reviews...but now that I bought it I will try it and hope it will work. I will keep you posted!

I personally did have success with Breast Actives. I followed the instructions religiously with the pills and cream and worked out a few days a week with the included workouts. I actually achieved my desired breast size a little quicker than I expected, at about 3 months I stopped taking the pills and cream. I went from a 36B to a 36D. I've heard both sides of the fence, sometimes it doesn't work and sometimes it does. I guess it's just because all of our bodies are very different.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon