Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which protein shake do you use?

Umm, I've heard of a PX and a NEX but never a BX so that's a new one on me, must be an airforce base or something. I'm originally from an army town and my mom's (I'm adopted) husband died overseas and she worked on the base in my home town and it was called the PX and commissary. I would guess that you would get the shakes in the commissary since it's the grocery part. On this base we only have a NEX it has the grocery and everything in one, kind of like a small supercenter walmart lol. I mean it's like the size of a regular walmart, well not even lol. But has a grocery and regular store. I remember in my home town, on base, protein shakes, work out supplements, etc. was at the commissary. Doesn't hurt to check both though.

hey anastasia! i am stationed out here... for a little while longer yet. our base is tiny, so the germans don't come to this one. they try to get to the bigger ones out west. every now and then i have to grab some candy for them, though! apparently they like our chocolate more. i don't see why...

and yes, bx is usually for air force. base exchange, i think it is. we had a bx/px at bragg because it was for both the army and the air force.

i do the same thing: mix with fruit and whatever else (flax seed, bran, etc) to get supernutrition out of it. but sometimes i am lazy, at which point i just make my few ounces of water with a scoop of protein and a teaspoon of maca. by the way: anyone trying maca, it is HORRIBLE. get a chocolate protein mix to cover the taste!

it's a small world. I grew up at Bragg and met hubby there while he was stationed there.

Yes, BX is base exchange and they are never as big as you will find at a post, but you take what you can get. Hubby retired from the army nov. 2007 and we live near an airforce base now.

Yea, back in my home town, Ft Benning, GA is right next to it, and their commissary and PX are huge, but the NEX here is so tiny in comparison.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon