Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Taking PM alone?

Hey! I'm a 20 year old girl, definietely interested in getting PM to achieve bigger breasts however I was just wondering if taking PM alone would be sufficient, without any other supplements. I notice here that, for the most part, women will take PM - or any other breast supplement of their choice - but they will also incorporate other methods such as BO, etc. Has anyone here taken just PM alone and seen results? If so, though I do realize it varies from person to person, how much and for how long? Have the results stayed? Thank you so much!

(03-08-2011, 12:41 PM)beauty6126 Wrote:  Hey! I'm a 20 year old girl, definietely interested in getting PM to achieve bigger breasts however I was just wondering if taking PM alone would be sufficient, without any other supplements. I notice here that, for the most part, women will take PM - or any other breast supplement of their choice - but they will also incorporate other methods such as BO, etc. Has anyone here taken just PM alone and seen results? If so, though I do realize it varies from person to person, how much and for how long? Have the results stayed? Thank you so much!

I was wondering the exact thing! As well as since PM is so strong, do you only take it until right before you ovulate?

Hi!

Here's my feeling: I've been on PM for about two weeks and I've already seen some growth. Since it's so strong, it's recommended that you don't take any other phytoestrogens. All I take is PM x2 per day, 1000mg MSM, 1 multivitamin for teen girls, and 5g L-arginine for growth. It's very simple, especially compared to the amount of herbs taken on non-PM NBE routines, and it works for me. The only thing I'm adding is a noogleberry, and that's it! Oh, but I also do use PM cream for massage x2 per day. I can't answer anything on ovulation because I'm on nuvaring so I don't ovulate.

Generally people do not take anything else with PM except when they cycle. Usually it is recommended to start taking PM on the first day of your period and then for 15-20 days, stop, in the meantime till your next period women often take a different kind of phytoestrogen, usually Fenugreek. This ensures that your period doesn't fluctuate and that your hormones don't get too high. You should also build your way up to a high dosage till you get to 1,000mg of PM a day. Some take Saw Palmetto with PM to block androgens (male testosterones) I do this because I have excess androgens and am female, transexuals also do this to block their testosterone. If your hormones are level then you don't need to. It is advised that you get your hormones checked through a blood test before you start a natural breast enhancement program to make sure you won't make anything worse. This also helps you choose how to approach your NBE. You could be like me and have excess androgens and those can get in the way of PM. It sounds like you need to do some more research, take your time before you begin anything so you can begin things as right as possible when you do begin. Keep asking questions, everyone here is nice and will help you. I know you are excited to begin, but remember, safety first!

i think it's what works for you, its just about testing each herb. personally i don't mix herbs but i do take PM for 15 days after my period and fennel and fenugreek for the next 15 days. i have only been on this for just over a month and already seeing results Smile as for permenant results i can't help you there but i have heard of women taking maintenance doses of PM to keep their results. and also i am clueless about ovulation and PM as i don't ovulate due to BCP
good luck Smile xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon