Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hello girls , need suggestion

I am male , please give a good suggestion for my girl friend . my girl friend has small breast(AA) and big butt , actually i am guy who don't expects any thing from her but love , but she has feeling that her butt is very big and her breast is very small

so , please help me in suggesting me some good natural or medicinal treatment which will surely improve her breast size with out any side effects (very very important , her health is more important ) . waiting for your valuable replies Smile

(04-08-2011, 09:58 PM)foryoucool Wrote:  I am male , please give a good suggestion for my girl friend . my girl friend has small breast(AA) and big butt , actually i am guy who don't expects any thing from her but love , but she has feeling that her butt is very big and her breast is very small

so , please help me in suggesting me some good natural or medicinal treatment which will surely improve her breast size with out any side effects (very very important , her health is more important ) . waiting for your valuable replies Smile

First off, does she want this or are you going to suggest this to her? If she really wants this, she would have come here on her own, be careful about presenting this to her. If you are the only one out looking for info about this, that implies to her that you do care that she is a AA and that will make her upset, perhaps if she mentions it again like, "I don't like my small breasts" then say "then lets look online, I will help you, I love you the way that you look now, but if you feel bad, lets find something" then it becomes a team effort, but if you are going out looking for her, it makes it seem like you don't like her AA either and this will make her feel un-sexy around you and then she might get really insecure

(05-08-2011, 01:15 AM)gogirlanime Wrote:  
(04-08-2011, 09:58 PM)foryoucool Wrote:  I am male , please give a good suggestion for my girl friend . my girl friend has small breast(AA) and big butt , actually i am guy who don't expects any thing from her but love , but she has feeling that her butt is very big and her breast is very small

First off, does she want this or are you going to suggest this to her? If she really wants this, she would have come here on her own, be careful about presenting this to her. If you are the only one out looking for info about this, that implies to her that you do care that she is a AA and that will make her upset, perhaps if she mentions it again like, "I don't like my small breasts" then say "then lets look online, I will help you, I love you the way that you look now, but if you feel bad, lets find something" then it becomes a team effort, but if you are going out looking for her, it makes it seem like you don't like her AA either and this will make her feel un-sexy around you and then she might get really insecure

woooow absolutely you are correct ,thanks for saving me and her from guilty feeling . sure ,i will never tell these suggestion on my own . And another thing is she is not exposed to internet and all ,she lacks internet and technology knowledge . i am very lucky to get such a good girl in my life , and that it self more than enough for me , but she always feels for her physic and she is very possessive .

SO please suggest me some good medicines and others good treatment s for improving her breast with out any side effects . After i got the good worthy info i will make some drama and i will make her visit these infos . thanks in advance Smile

Hi Foryoucool, can try a combination of breast massage and recommended natural breast enhancement food.

(05-08-2011, 12:27 PM)Janice Wrote:  Hi Foryoucool, can try a combination of breast massage and recommended natural breast enhancement food.

thanks for your reply Janice ,

The above link is going to untrustworthy site , my browser is not allowing me to view , i think it contains virus Sad . can please suggest me some good links which is really worthy ? thanks in advance

(05-08-2011, 03:49 PM)foryoucool Wrote:  
(05-08-2011, 12:27 PM)Janice Wrote:  Hi Foryoucool, can try a combination of breast massage and recommended natural breast enhancement food.

thanks for your reply Janice ,

The above link is going to untrustworthy site , my browser is not allowing me to view , i think it contains virus Sad . can please suggest me some good links which is really worthy ? thanks in advance
I just try, no problem to access the site. I have been using this site for about a year, there is no problem. Maybe is your computer setting because one of the member also face the same problem previously.

You do not need to sign up for another site. Everything you will need to to know can find by browsing this forum for free. It is amazing how much information is all over this forum!

(06-08-2011, 05:15 AM)NotSoBusty Wrote:  You do not need to sign up for another site. Everything you will need to to know can find by browsing this forum for free. It is amazing how much information is all over this forum!

@NotSoBusty ,

Thanks for your reply , i am completely noob in this , so please please help me in giving me some "links" in this forum which has nice and good information about this(especially about this with out any side effects) . thank you Smile

(06-08-2011, 04:33 AM)Janice Wrote:  [quote='foryoucool' pid='33440' dateline='1312555779']
[quote='Janice' pid='33418' dateline='1312543623']
Hi Foryoucool, can try a combination of breast massage and recommended natural breast enhancement food.

may be some problem in my setting Sad

what happen sisters ,

please help me in giving some links in our forum ! . only you all know what information and medicine will really work with out any effects Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon