Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Royal jelly....yes or no

Hi all..

I have been reading about royal jelly and it sounds really good.. I notice some on here are taking... I wonder if it would help NBE..I was thinking of taking or rubbing it for massage or both..Blush

What nobody..ooooouuuuttt there...everyone that is taking royal jelly is on vacation...hehe..oh well ...still reading about and still not sure ...

so bumpin this threadBig Grin

Hi Susan,

I don't know too much about it, except that it's in Wonderup. Is it for the growth factors or for growth hormone or for both?

Ok...in wonder cup..which is a recommendation of Wahiaka's..ok I also read Isabelle it is good to lower cholesterol..

Cholesterol
A study in humans reveals royal jelly supplements lower cholesterol levels.

Royal jelly supplementation improves lipoprotein metabolism in humans.
J Nutr Sci Vitaminol. 2007. R&D Center, Nippon Meat Packers, Inc.
The researchers examined the effects of royal jelly supplements on cholesterol and triglycerides. A few volunteers took 6 g a day of a royal jelly supplement for 4 weeks. Their serum total cholesterol and serum low-density lipoprotein (LDL) decreased significantly compared with those of the control group. There were no significant differences in serum high-density lipoprotein (HDL) or triglyceride concentrations.

http://www.raysahelian.com/royaljelly.html

I may have found an answer for you!

Found at: http://natural-fertility-info.com/royal-jelly.html

"Regular consumption of high-quality Royal Jelly has been shown to help balance hormones. This makes it beneficial to those individuals that suffer from a hormonal imbalance, as it helps to provide support to the endocrine system. It can also help with problems that are related to hormonal imbalance, such as polycystic ovarian syndrome or irregular menstrual cycles. Some studies have shown that Royal Jelly has the propensity to mimic human estrogen, which can help those that suffer from low estrogen levels.

Royal Jelly is primarily sold as a dietary supplement that can be used for a variety of issues. Some of the things that Royal Jelly has been used for include:

• To increase libido
• Support egg health
• Diminish and reduce the signs of aging
• To reduce inflammation caused by illness or injury
• To naturally boost the bodies immune system
• To help treat auto-immune problems like non-rheumatoid arthritis"

Also, "Royal Jelly is rich in amino acids, lipids, sugars, vitamins, and most importantly, proteins. It contains high levels of vitamins D and E, and also has ample levels of iron and calcium. As all of these are essential to proper health and organ function, it is very easy to see how Royal Jelly can help with in assisting with fertility."

Another interesting site to take a look at: http://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/d...0628143136

"Royal jelly is high in estradiol and the form of estrogen it contains is safe."

Hope that helps some!

Hi Shortcake...cute name

Thank you very much..Big Grin

Just curious do you take royal jelly..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon