Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just a theory about suction and time

Hey girls,

In the past I have done 2 cycles of Brava and now I am trying NB for the scond time.

I noticed my first cycle with Brava that after 12 hours I didn't have a lot of swelling but any hour after that my swelling was huge. So I averaged over 13 hours a day and gained one cup size.
My second cycle I didn't have enought time so I averaged only 12 hours (on only one breast to fix my assymmitry that I had before Brava) and my gains were only minimum. I know the second cycle you grow less but I am thinking it might also have something to do with the fact I swelled much less.

Now I am thinking about NB. Before I did it for a few months without results and I am thinking it might be because I did short sessions (half an hour to one hour) twice a day instead of one long session which can give me more swelling.

So I am thinking, for those that swell easily it is probably good to do 2 short sessions a day but for us that don't swell so easily one long session is better than 2 short ones. (Of course 2 long sessions would be best).

I am trying this out now, I am snoogling for 2-4 hours a night and I see my swelling is much better. I will keep you informed about my prgress but I have only been at it for 3 weeks so only minimum results sofar.

What do you girls think?

Hi CousinRose,
You are sooo right!
The day I got my NB, I noogled for 30 minutes. A few hours later, I noogled for 1 hour....no swelling...no big deal, I kind of expected it because I just started.
The second day, I noogled for 2 hours straight ( I took less than a 5min break in between), after I took the domes off, I had a little bit of swelling.
The third day, I noogled for 2 hours straight, again with a less than 5 minute break in between, I got swelling! I nogled a little later, for 1 hour, no swelling! I find that if I only noogle for 1 hour or less, I don't get any swelling, 2 hours does it for me, hmmm, wonder what 3 hours straight would do for me?
So I am 100% positive that if you noogle for 2 hours or more straight, you will get swelling, even if you are just beginning. I noogle for an hour, take a very very short break, then pump for another hour totaling 2 hours.
I am actualy noogling now as I type, I love noogling and going online, lol.
I will leave it on for 2 hours, mabye try for more, if my time allows it!
How do you sleep with the NB on, I tried to, but I just can't, I can't even do other stuff, cause the domes will just fall off. I have to sit still, I either watch tv or go online when I am noogling. Would love to hear how you do it?

i also noogle while i go online. lol i've tried snoogling in the past but couldn't keep the domes on.

i just wanted to say that i think it's drastically different for everyone. i noogled every day for 4 months straight... tried everything from a few 30 mins sessions throughout the day, and 4hr straight of noogling but no matter what, i had no swelling. i drank lots of water, massaged, etc.... it took me 4 months to start to get a tiny bit of swelling that lasted only maybe 15 - 30 mins. i'm a year into noogling now, and i can pretty much get good swelling every time even if it's just 40 mins.

cousinrose, how much did you grow on brava and did you keep the results?

melissa, not sure what dome sizes you are currently using, but over time you can do more things while you noogle. At first even the slightest movement will cause them to fall off, but give it a couple of months and I guarantee you will be able to do more. After a while of noogling daily, I was able to do all sorts of things, clean, cook, do my makeup, fix my hair, etc. I can't snoogle well mainly because I can't sleep on my back and from my experience no matter how long you've been noogling and how experienced you are, you can't lay on your side all the way and keep the domes on. Or they stay on but it's extremely uncomfortable because of the pressure from the dome laying against the bed. Good luck trying to snoogle once you can keep the domes on though. Also a good thing to do from what I've read is to noogle while taking a hot bath.

Hi Anastasia!!!
I would LOVE to noogle and do other things instead of sitting on my butt, that would save me time! Thanks for letting me know that it will take a while but the domes will eventually stay on. I cant sleep on my back either! I have to sleep on the side or on my stomach, lol!
I am using medium cups right now. I think I will need the large ones soon because after pumping for 1 hour, I fill half of the dome. If I have been pumping for 2 hours, I fill 3/4 of the dome. I will be ordering the large contoured domes, probably in a month or so, I am saving money for it.
I just want to make it clear about my "swelling".
It is a little bit of swelling and it is gone in like 10 min, lol!
But I know overtime, the swelling will be bigger and will last longer which will translate into permanent growth!
I love NB so far, my only little problem with it, is that the domes dig into my ribs, it hurts!! I even feel it the next day, i wish i had ordered the foam pads with it.
I am going to buy the large contoured cups soon and Lucy assured me that I wont have that problem with them, so I am happy about that.
Lucy is really fantastic, she responds to every single email, i gotta love her for that!

The only time the domes dug in and hurt like that for me was when I went from the L's to the XL's (the contoured L's weren't invented at the time lol), and I used camper's tape on the domes for padding, worked like a charm. I had to order it because where I was located at the time didn't have a store with it. But you can get it at pretty much any home improvement type store. I forget the exact brand I got but it was very thick and nice padding. I used it until I got adjusted to the XL's. And I think I paid like $3 for the roll of tape? Something like that, so it's inexpensive as well.

When I used the large or extra large domes I had to lie still while noogling, I couldn't even raise my hand without loosing pressure. The contoured large are so much better for me. I can clean and stuff like Anastasia without loosing pressure =) I can sleep on my side while noogling, kind of in a fetal possition, no way I can sleep on my back. I have my pillow vertical so it goes all the way from my face and under the dome. I only last a few hours though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon