Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone tricycle their BC pill while on BB?

Is it preferable to stop using BC pills whilst on BB? I tricycle my BC pill which means I take 9 weeks of active pills consecutively before taking the one week of sugar/placebo pills... I haven't started BB yet but am wondering if I should cut out taking my BC pills or just stop tricycling?

Thank you! :-)

Hey sorry no one has answered this yet... I never took BB but I know about BO in general. Most BC is "cycled" now. I personally was on regular tricyclen type BC then switched to the Nuva Ring while on UB. Nuva Ring works basically the same way. You put the ring in for 3 weeks, take it out for 1 week to have your period, then put another one in. So works the same way pretty much as the tricyclen type BC. I had no issues using my BC while taking BO. So you should be fine, just take your BC like normal while taking BB.

Okay, thanks so much for your advice Anastasia! :-) Got my noogleberry a couple of days ago and waiting a bit longer to make sure my body temperature will be okay now that I've started taking Kelp.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon