Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hilarious but is it ok?

Hi!

I'm wondering about noogling one at a time... I just started doing this, and do 1 hour each, but noticing that when I'm completely done, the boob I just did is swollen while the other's gone down a bit, so I get a larger boob than the other for about 15 minutes... Is this okay? Should I be noogling both at the same time?

Yes, that´s okay, please do not repump the smaller one because you´ll get uneven boobs eventually. There´s no need to pump them at the same time, it´s easier to work on cleavage if you do one at a time. The only advantage of doing both is that it´s less time consuming as far as I can see, but if you´re okay with noogling for that long it shouldn´t be a problem.

I didn't, thank goodness! And honestly, it went close to normal in about 15 minutes. I would like to figure out how to do both to save time when necessary, because it is definitely time consuming! I'm thinking the 1 hour per day per boob doing one at a time, and maybe one hour doing both in the evening would be a perfect routine.

IdreamofD,
I think that is a great plan, doing 1 hour on each breast, using one dome at a time in the daytime, and 1 hour on both boobs with both domes on. I will try that when I get my contoured Large.

I remember reading this on the NB forum, it helped me align my nipples to point straight in the domes, instead of my nipples looking down, I was sooo happy about that!
I know that I am only using medium cups now, but this method has helped me pump both breasts at the same time. I also read that someone was using contoured large cups and she got both of the domes on her breasts for the first time using this method.

I will copy and paste it:

after massaging your breasts with oil or cream bend forward so your breasts droop down, then put the domes over the top of them securing them in place by placing left arm over left cup and holding right cup with right hand. Then lean back into upright position, your left cup and valve will be covered by left arm so now you can pump the right cup first, then place your right arm over right cup so valve is coverd so you will not lose any suction and hold left cup with right hand and pump that one. Release both hands and arm you should notice the cups are positioned correctly over breast tissue, nipples will be pointing towards the middle of the cup.

I was so excited to get my nipples pointing straight to the middle of the cup instead of the nipples looking down lol!
Here is the link to the NB forum where this user talks about it:

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...150.0.html

I am going to go over there right now and thank the author of the post!

Thanks Miss Melissa!

I totally followed that tonight and actually got both the CLs on!! Woohoo!! They farted at about the half hour mark, so I had to SUPER soak the lotion, but I was able to get them back on and finish my hour!! Yay!

It seemed like I was able to get them pretty close to one another, and doing them both was much more comfortable for me, so I may stick to both - especially when I have less time.

Yay!!!Big Grin
I am so glad you got both domes on!
I know that it can be time consuming doing just one dome at a time.
I am hopeful that when I get my CL's, I will be able to put both domes on my chest.

My plan is, when I get my CL's, I will pump with both domes on for 1 hour, 2 sessions a day, but I will also try to pump one dome at a time, 30 min per boob, I want cleavage!!! I want meat in the middle, and its not possible with having both domes on. Oh well, no pain, no gain, right??!!!Big Grin

That's a great plan! I'm sure you'll love them, they're not that hard to use, even for a beginner like me.

And side note: if you have sensitive skin DO NOT use bio oil. I had a rash under my boobs yesterday and couldn't figure it out, used the bio oil tonight and whammo! Rash everywhere. Sad It's not terrible and probably will be gone tomorrow, but I have to take a day off to let it heal. Sticking with my trusty burts bees cream instead. So itchy!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon