Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does tempature effect growth?

Does heat after massage really benefit? And does the cold actually reduce chances of growth? I'm not exactly sure.

Bump.

I would think the heat would increase circulation, but I'm not really sure. I hope someone knows the answer to this!

(10-08-2011, 07:55 PM)NinjaToes Wrote:  Does heat after massage really benefit? And does the cold actually reduce chances of growth? I'm not exactly sure.

Yeah i have experience about that so help full for skin.
so keep trying and enjoy with its benefits..

(10-08-2011, 07:55 PM)NinjaToes Wrote:  Does heat after massage really benefit? And does the cold actually reduce chances of growth? I'm not exactly sure.
Yes think heat made a good effect on growth..
Heat increase the growth circulation..

too hot or too cold will hinder growth(eg cold or sauna burns more fat) warm should be best for swelling

Need to emphasize that heat is only one part of a process that needs to be complete in order to work optimally:
Correct massage,
with topicals that work,
followed by heat from a heated pad set to low,
for 20 to 30 minutes but no more or no less
sleep with the batter on all night when possible.

Here are some reasons why heat after massage (with batter still on) works: (assuming you are using an effective batter)

* The heat opens pores to help the batter to absorb.

* The heat helps aromatization, which happens at a certain minimum temperature (98.4?).

* The heat helps with circulation, as does the correct massage.

* Warm/hot water in the shower is also good.

Wahaika

Hello,
Yeah i quite agree with your post, temperature always cause growth, and cold effect for reduce growth.

To add on to Wahaika's post, as far as temperature in the shower, a lot of women say they jiggle their breasts in hot water, then cold, then hot again, a few times. They say it helps them keep their shape and perkiness. I've been doing this and it's keeping my ladies looking lovely! I don't usually make the water too cold (I hate cold water), but just cool. But most women say it's most beneficial to do it with water as cold as you can possibly stand.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon