Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A little help for my fiancée

Okay, my fiancée and I have been working on making her breasts larger for a while now. At first I thought it was because she knew about my love for the larger sizes. When I confronted her about it she confessed that at first it was, back when she was like a B or C, but after a while she realized that she wanted it herself too. I told her that I love her at her current size but I'll support her(no pun intended) in whatever she wishes to do. Her thinking is that since losing weight isn't an option, and just to completely veer off course for a moment I'm not sure whether she's right or wrong about that. She is a bigger girl, stout. She's done a lot to lose weight and she keeps losing more and more weight but it just never really seems to show, except that her pants get looser. Now back on topic, but she says that with bigger breasts her belly will look smaller by comparison that and she wants them to even out since one is noticeably bigger than the other. I tell her repeatedly that I love her and her belly and that one being bigger is natural but she continues to hate it and wishes to have bigger breasts. So I started looking more into it. We found a lot of information and have tried a few things. over the past 4 to 5 years(we've been dating for 5 years now and I can't quite remember when she started wanting to be bigger.) we've tried many different things and she's gone from a B or C-cup to a DD or E-cup(not quite positive of the sizes). We had a few major problems in the fact that she can't swallow pills and when she tried the birth control methods that didn't involve pills she started bleeding uncontrollably, we actually were worried she might be hemorrhaging with all the blood there was. another problem was that her body produces more testosterone than estrogen. When I told her about how that could impede breast growth a bit she got more eager to find a way to fix it. The only thing we've found that may work is a hypnosis mp3 I came across online. she's been using it on and off for a few years now. She says it works but personally I'm not sure. Sure I've noticed growth but we started dating when she was around 15 or 16 and I was 16 or 17(neither of us know EXACTLY when we started dating.). So the growth could just be her natural growth not from the hypnosis.

Oh, I also mentioned to her that inducing lactation may be a way to cause growth but neither of us have much free time together to try to induce. When she's not working I am and vice-versa.

Is there anything I can do to help her along? She says that she might want to get implants in the future and I promised I would support her no matter what but I'd rather do all we can naturally first. And I'm sorry if I put this thread in the wrong section. Also if there is any information needed just ask I'll do anything to help my girl be happy.

Could be anything, really: stress, bcp, insulin resistance, diet, a supplement she's taking, thyroid, sedentary lifestyle. Been to a doc for any of those? If she will allow you to post her stats in the personal programs section, that may give some clues Huh

(11-08-2011, 12:42 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Could be anything, really: stress, bcp, insulin resistance, diet, a supplement she's taking, thyroid, sedentary lifestyle. Been to a doc for any of those? If she will allow you to post her stats in the personal programs section, that may give some clues Huh
Wait what are you stating the causes of here? why some of the NBE stuff we've done hasn't worked, why her testosterone levels are high, why the BC effected her the way they did, why she's thinking the way she is? Sorry but I need a little specification here....

OK fireheart,

Why she doesn't lose fat around the belly is usually stress (cortisol) or insulin resistance. A thyroid problem or a sedentary lifestyle could also be the problem.

Why some NBE didn't work is often bcp or diet.

High testosterone is a tough problem. It may be a supplement.

How did BC affect her?

From your first post, I'd say her thinking is OK. Nothing we haven't heard before here.

(11-08-2011, 01:13 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  OK fireheart,

Why she doesn't lose fat around the belly is usually stress (cortisol) or insulin resistance. A thyroid problem or a sedentary lifestyle could also be the problem.

Why some NBE didn't work is often bcp or diet.

High testosterone is a tough problem. It may be a supplement.

How did BC affect her?

From your first post, I'd say her thinking is OK. Nothing we haven't heard before here.
Actually thyroid problems run in her family so she's been checked for them and either she doesn't have them or it's been deemed nothing to worry about. and the BC welll.... I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but maybe I should have mentioned it in the first post she has been diagnosed with polycystic ovaries. All I really know about it is that it will effect out chances of having children in the future and that it might be the reason she has such irregular periods and why sometimes during her period she doesn't bleed. but when she went on the BC she bled for over a month non-stop... If I could I would find a personal program for her that wold be great but with our schedules, lack of money, and her inability to swallow pills it will be rather difficult.

Hi fireheart,

I'd start with the polycystic ovary syndrome. A whole section of the forum is devoted to PCOS. And a few members who have PCOS have recently been very successful in NBE: Gogirlanime, and lled34aa.

It need not be expensive. Just read their program threads for good ideas.

Thank you. I'll take a look around. Now that I know what PCOS stands for. I may even give a link to the site to my fiancée she should read some of the stuff on here too.

You're welcome,

and good luck! I so hope this works out for her.

I want to just jump in and second that she should get checked out for PCOS. High testosterone is one of the major symptoms of PCOS. Abdominal fat is another big one, and PCOS can cause stunted growth of the breasts for some women.

It's best for her to see an endorcinologist for testing and treatment.

(11-08-2011, 08:52 PM)Bekki Wrote:  I want to just jump in and second that she should get checked out for PCOS. High testosterone is one of the major symptoms of PCOS. Abdominal fat is another big one, and PCOS can cause stunted growth of the breasts for some women.

It's best for her to see an endorcinologist for testing and treatment.

done that already. She has it. I said that earlier. And she tried treatment for it but all they would give her was pills, and she can't swallow pills.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon