Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

gogirlanime..or anyone else tips for cellulite

Hello, you need both omega 3s and omega 6s. They're two different raw materials even though they're both type of fatty acids. In fact higher ratios of omega 3s to omega 6s are associated with better health, such as lower heart disease rates. A 1:4 to 1:1 ratio of omega 3 to omega 6 is ideal. Cell membranes, skin and hair coatings are also built using these, and they likewise manage anything else with oil or fat. Probably why they plus vitamin E (the body's oil cleaner & preservative) prevent heart disease so amazingly well, and why they say fish and almonds are good for your heart.

I have heard that dry brushing, and then showering, 1 min hot then 30 seconds cold and repeating until you can't do it anymore is supposed to help.

Also i have heard the Ultimate Leg Butt Hip Thigh Makeover, E-book helps.. I have the e-book but haven't been doing it regularly so I can't say if it works, but if you PM me your e-mail I can try to e-mail it to you, not sure if it would work but, I could try sending it to you any ways' if you want. you'd have to let me know if it successfully went through.

let me know if you're interested.

Hi Cselestyna,

I pm'ed you.. Hey the tits on your avitar pic is what I want mine to look like..I hopeBig Grin

Hey everyone!

I know I'm a little late to the anti-cellulite party, but I just thought I'd share some info. Dry body brushing for a long period of time definitely helps with the look of cellulite. Dry body brushing just in general is super good for your body because it encourages proper circulation to your lymph nodes and helps with so many conditions, including varicose veins and cellulite. And it only takes 5 mins before you jump in the shower! I had started doing dry body brushing about 4 months ago because I always had a lot of bumps on my legs. I always assumed they were ingrowns and that really confused me, because a razor has never even gone near any part of my body (I'm lucky enough to barely have any body hair as it is - thanks mom! Tongue - and I prefer waxing/epilating, anyway). Turns out I have a mild case of Keratosis Pilaris, which is allegedly incurable. Anyway, doing daily body brushing for less than a month got rid of all the bumps! Now my skin is super smooth.

Now, 4 months later (I still body brush), I've noticed it also decreased the little cellulite that I had. That could be a mixture of things though - I turned 25 two months ago and had a mini pre-mid-life crisis and freaked out over my potential cellulite. The things that helped decrease the look of it for me has been:
-daily exercise, nothing too intense (I just do the elliptical for 20mins and some muscle building exercises)
-drinking LOTS of water
-dry body brushing
-St Ives Cellulite Shield gel creme (this has all the ingredients that the fancy anti-cellulite creams do, except it's not $100 like they are - I got mine for $10!)
-also while doing some NBE research, I read that applying FG externally can help reduce the look of cellulite! So now I am trying that as well by applying FG extract topically.

I guess with cellulite, it is an internal and external issue... so to fix it, you have to try to tackle it from inside and out. I don't know if it ever goes away but it definitely can reduce in appearance.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon