Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about uneven boobs

So now that I'm noogling, I notice that one boob is very slightly smaller than the other. I think when you noogle it makes this a bit more obvious. Tongue

I'm wondering if adding 15 minutes per day to the smaller boob might do the trick? And maybe watching it, and stopping that when they look even? Would 15 minutes make a difference?

Looks to me like the diff between the two when swollen is about half an inch.

My breasts were uneven when I first started as well. What I did was I would put more pressure while pumping on the smaller one than the bigger one (I double pump). And I use 2 airlocks, one on each dome. If you double pump and don't have two airlocks then clamping the tubing works find too. If you single pump then yes, just add more time to the smaller one. No worries EVERYONE has one smaller than the other, it's completely normal. My "smaller" one is still smaller than the bigger one, but not as noticeable as it use to be, only I can tell now. I think when I first started and I measured each breasts from middle of chest to where it ends in the armpit area, across the nips on the fullest part. My one side was a full inch smaller. Now... hmmm... I'd have to check measurement wise, but like I said only I can notice now, hubby can't tell anymore which one was the smaller one.

Okay just measured (I'd have to look back on my really old postings to know what these use to be) but it seems I'm 9 inches across on my right breast and 9 1/4 inches across on the left. So the left is 1/4 inch difference but like I said it use to be an inch difference. What I did is put more pressure on the right one then the left. But for single pumping just pump the smaller one for longer time, or an extra session for it.

Anastasia,
I think my breasts are even, if there is a difference, its probably a really small difference, but anyways, I read that you used 2 airlocks one on each dome. I will place an order for CL in September. Should I buy 2 airlocks, what is the advantage to it? Will I
get better suction/results??
Thank you Anastasia!!!

Thanks Anastasia! I always thought the left one was a little smaller, but when they're swollen you can really tell! lol

I may do a bit of both just to catch them up (I always feel like there's more pressure on the littler one, due to the CL cups fitting properly - having to pump that one more. It's the one that gets more of those annoying red spots as well, but they're gone by morning). Did it take you a long time to get them to even out? I'm hoping it's like a two-week thing. Maybe that's wishful thinking.

@melissa, I don't have airlocks, but it seems like the clamping method really works. Of course, airlocks seem easier! Sometimes my cups just far right off if I make one misstep.

On a positive note, they are definitely more full! And feeling so much heavier. I love it! Can't wait to keep going! Big Grin

Melissa, if you don't plan to try to even out your breasts, then one airlock would be sufficient, you would just put it on the end of your T hose that goes to the pump. The reason why I use two is because I do different pressure levels on each breasts, that's all.

idreamofD, yea, I'm not going to lie, 2 weeks is wishful thinking to fix unevenness permanently. Like I said mine aren't perfectly even and I don't think they ever will be, but I'm fine with that. One side of our body on everyone is slightly bigger than the other side, no one is completely symmetrical. I'd say it took at least 8 months to get them as even as they are now.

Maybe an airlock would be a good investment then! I will try to do the extra pressure thing as well (or at least do it consciously) and give it the extra session. Smile

Thank you Anastasia.
I actually came back from the bathroom and I think my left breast is slightly bigger than the right. Huh I cant tell from the front, but when I looked from the side, I can tell.
I will buy a measuring tape and measure how you did it to see the difference.
I just have one more question, with the airlock on, I don't have to keep repumping, correct?

Correct, as long as your domes aren't cracks, the tubes are in good shape and you have no other air escaping, then the airlock will keep the air in until you are ready to release it.

Thank you!!
I am going to buy the airlock with my next order!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon