Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Free Trial

Hi girls,

I found this at the bountiful breast blog. I am using their pills so I was browsing their site. I don't work for them, so I don't know the rules. I thought I would post it on here for others to see. I don't qualify, they want flat-chested women (not just small chestedBig Grin). It says they're offering a free NBE program to test their new method. I don't know if you have to buy BB, it says call in and ask. They will of course want feedback in exchange. If you contact them, you can write their rules on here.

If you're interested, contact them. I will write their contact info at the bottom. Here's the article:

New Vibrational Remedy For Women Who Never Developed Breasts in Puberty

Here at Avalon Essentials we have been working with women who are unhappy with their breast size since 1996.
Most women have great results and are happy after using Bountiful Breast Enlargement Pills. There are always a small groups of women who get little to no results using our product and over the years we have agonized about what to do with this group? For us, having any customer not getting good results is unacceptable, but without large amounts of clinical data it has been virtually impossible to track all the reasons someone grows and another woman does not.

We have two distinct groups who have difficulty growing, one group are diabetics. Since we can not treat diabetes there is not much we can do to help this group. The second group are women who never developed breasts at all, they are completely flat chested.

We are proud to announce that we have developed a vibrational remedy and we are giving it away for free as a trial to see how it works. This formula is designed for women with no breast development, not small breasted women.

If you are a woman who never developed breasts in puberty, you can simply order Bountiful Breast by Telephone, Email or even Skype Live Chat and ask for the free vibrational remedy.

US Toll Free: 1-877-552-3033
UK Toll Free: +44 20 8816 8133

You can email them at their site, www.bountifulbreast.com

This is pretty interesting. I hope someone from the forum will give it a try so we can see how it works out! Exciting stuff!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon