Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Putting cream, spray, in other places..I think it works

Hi all,

I read on a post on this site cant remember the thread, someone put spray (they said you could do cream too, what ever you use on the titas) on other parts of the body (feet, hands, wrists) well this person put I believe it was a spray on there feet and said they felt tingling in the nipples and then the rest of the titas, pretty quick too.. well I tried the cream (w/PM) on the feet..dont know if it was a coincedence sp? but I felt it pretty quick too, first parts of the legs then went away then in the arms(mostly in the forearms and where the elbow bends, itchy and tingling) but mostly in the titas and more all over them (like near the shoulders, middle of titas). I would like to try it with a spray or extract.. You should all give it a try and see if it really work or it wasnt my imagination..really.. I think it worked cause I usually dont feel this much action..especially all over the tita area..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon