Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tell Your Boob's Story

(28-07-2012, 03:41 AM)BustyBabe Wrote:  Do you think it's only effective when you massage with it? I read the fish oil thing and thought it would be fine to just put it on like that one Blush.

Flaxseed will still work without massage, just not as effectively. If you massage, you increase the circulation in your breasts, which not only warms the breasts but also helps absorb the oil better. If you don't like to massage with it (I understand, I like to dry massage as well because my hands don't slip around as much), apply this directly AFTER massage. That's what I like to do.

As far as my boob story, I'm still in the process. I've been on herbs and massage for 6 months now, and I've gotten great results. I'm unemployed as of recently, so I'm glad that I'm so close to my dream cup and will be able to cut back on my herbs drastically soon. It's really hurting me to pay for so many herbs a month, even though it wouldn't be a problem to most people. I may cut Saw Palmetto to two pills a day soon just to save some money, or I may even cut it out altogether. Sad

I have reached my original goal (32D), but realized it was MUCH smaller than I thought it would be. So, I'm now a 32DD, although I usually wear a 34D just because my breasts grow so fast, it's hard to buy a cheap, temporary bra in my actual size. ^^; My new goal is a 32DDD, and I expect to have reached that goal by no later than October. Smile I'll probably be a small DDD by September.

I've been lucky that my hormone problems were the only thing preventing me from ever growing breasts before, and that they were so easy to address and fix. I know most people don't grow as fast as I do. I think what also helped me so far is this site. The more I come on here, the more I learn about NBE and how to best tweak my program. It also gives me motivation, not only getting praise by others for my growth, but also seeing other women's successful growth as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon