Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where and how to start?

Question 

Hi, i'm from Norway, I'm 20 years old and kind of new here Smile I found this forum after searching for ways to grow my boobs as i use 32A now and not so happy about it. My body is small so I'm not planning to get huge ones, just fill them up a little. B cup would be great (:

I originally thought about getting breast implants, but I don't like the thought of stuffing things in them, gosh. I get goosebumps just by thinking about it ;| After hours of searching i came across the product Bountiful Breasts and I'm pretty sure I'll try it as soon as I get enough money.

But I am totally new to all this, how do I start? Is there any other things i should take as well as BB? Proteins, vitamins, etc? What kind of? Is there anything I should know before I start? All information is useful as I'm totally new at all of this! Smile

Thanks! Big Grin

There are cheaper alternatives to BB Smile UltraBreast is a competitor and their website is http://www.medplex.net A lot of people here use UB (not trying to sell UB, lots of people use BB too, just giving you options). You can also use generic bovine ovary by getting it from health/vitamin stores like Swanson's. The thing about BB is they have a proprietary blend added to the bovine ovary. UB has a proprietary blend as well. Generic would be plain 100% bovine ovary and you would add any other supplements if you wanted.

As for things to take with BB, I think you would only need lots of protein. I'm on UB and you're supposed to consume 99 g of protein a day. OH! And also you should test your body temperature for a week or two ahead of time. I don't remember exactly what temperature is optimal (there's a lot of threads here about it, it's like 98.6 I think?) but if your temperature is too low, whatever BO you decide to take might not work as well. If your natural body temperature is low, you should consider taking a supplement for that. I know Kelp and Cayenne will raise body temp, I know there's another but I can't remember the name- again, there are posts on this forum about it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon