Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swelling with NB, my measurements

Hi all.
So I finally went out and got a measuring tape!!
I wanted to measure to see my bra size and also to see the changes after I swell with NB.
Upper Part of Breast: 30.5"
Across Nipples: 31"
Band: 29 1/4"

So I guess that makes me a 34A, but I feel comfortable in 36 band size bra.

Anyways, I measured again after noogling for 1.5 hours, I really don't know if I measured wrong, but I tried to remeasure several times and I got:

Upper Part of Breast: 31 1/4"
Across Nipples: 33"

So that means I got 2 inches swelling, I don't believe it, I really think I probably measured wrong, but like I said, I tried several times and I got 33".
This is why I didn't want to buy a measuring tape because I know I will get obsessed!Dodgy

Yay Melissa!

Congrats on your swelling!!!

I am totally loving NB! This product is freaking amazing! So excited for you!

Congrats on the swelling, it means you're a fast responder. It's totally possible to have that much swelling, check out the NB forum, many ladies get swelling of 2 inches or more, even noobies. I only get 2 inches even now I have to work hard to get that, but as many know I'm NOT a fast responder. And I'm okay with that, everyone is different. If you are getting that much swelling count your blessings! Congrats!

Thanks guys!
I really still cant believe its 2 inches. I will measure again in a week or so, i dont want to measure everyday because i will get obssesive about it!
After NB, they feel fuller and heavier, then they go back to normal, i really am looking forward to when the "swelling"becomes permanent growth.

IdreamofD, i know what you mean about loving the NB, i have already seen my breasts getting lifted after only 2 weeks. I breastfed my baby, so i have the slope on my upper breast, hopefully they will become fuller soon!

Anastasia, i just really want to thank you so much because you are the reason i bought NB! I was thinking to add NB later on if BO didnt work for me, but i am so glad i kept reading your posts and seeing your pics and reading how much you loved NB because thats what made me purchase the NB now instead of later. I honestly think it is one of the best decisions i have made in my life!!!

All i need now is cocoa butter, i have been using Olive oil or Nivea lotion, and they both work fine, but i am afraid i will get stretch marks since i am stretching that much!

(16-08-2011, 10:58 AM)melissa4u Wrote:  Thanks guys!
I really still cant believe its 2 inches. I will measure again in a week or so, i dont want to measure everyday because i will get obssesive about it!
After NB, they feel fuller and heavier, then they go back to normal, i really am looking forward to when the "swelling"becomes permanent growth.

IdreamofD, i know what you mean about loving the NB, i have already seen my breasts getting lifted after only 2 weeks. I breastfed my baby, so i have the slope on my upper breast, hopefully they will become fuller soon!

Anastasia, i just really want to thank you so much because you are the reason i bought NB! I was thinking to add NB later on if BO didnt work for me, but i am so glad i kept reading your posts and seeing your pics and reading how much you loved NB because thats what made me purchase the NB now instead of later. I honestly think it is one of the best decisions i have made in my life!!!

All i need now is cocoa butter, i have been using Olive oil or Nivea lotion, and they both work fine, but i am afraid i will get stretch marks since i am stretching that much!

I swelled from 2-3 inches in a session. It can get crazy! My husband would look at me funny after my sessions because I literally swelled up to a 34DD! He's also expressed his "support" if I chose to continue to try to get bigger than my current permanent result of 34C+. Booby greed is right on Anastasia!! So I think I'll start up the NB when the weather get colder and I can cover up my swelling under big sweaters. The swelling can get ridiculous! Swell on girls! Swell on!

I have been using my CL domes for about 5 days.
I am not getting good swelling the way I got with my Medium domes.
Does anyone have any idea why??

That's what happens when you first move up sizes, the reason is the CL's are wider than the M's. So the breasts will get more round and grow width wise at first, then they will eventually start growing/swelling outward again. Make sense?

Oh Ok.
That totally makes sense.
Thanks Anastasia!!!

I forgot to mention, ever since I used the CL domes, I get a little discoloration, like a yellowish bruise. Today, after I noogled, I noticed that I have like 3 scratches on the side of my right breast.
Am I overpumping?? I honestly don't feel that I am, but the yellow bruises and scratches say otherwise.
What can I do about it, I have tried taking a day off and the yellow bruise did go away, but today after I noogled, it is back!
Should I just get the gauge that NB sells??
But it is expensive!!
I dont know if it would help, but i just bought the foam rings, Lucy will ship them soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon