Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Uneven breasts ... suction method (or massage) the only solution

I always want to share everything that I find and even though I am sure a lot of people know this already I decided to post it. This is an answer given by a doctor commenting on uneven breasts.

"Breasts grow at puberty when the ovaries begin to make much more estrogen. Each breast has its own growth potential which determines its final size. If one breast has less growth potential, giving hormones, specifically estrogen, will not help. It may even exaggerate the problem because the already larger breast will grow more than the smaller one."

This is exactly what always happens to me when I use herbs or I gain weight. To even out breasts estrogen alone is definitly not the way to go, we have to use massage or suction method I guess. If someone knows another type of NBE to treat uneven breasts please post it here =)

Just wonder if we only apply breast enhancement cream to a smaller breast only will help or not.

Breast augmentation is best therapy for making breast even and more attractive. One of my friend has taken this advice and happy with the treatment.

(18-08-2011, 08:23 AM)Janice Wrote:  Just wonder if we only apply breast enhancement cream to a smaller breast only will help or not.

I was thinking the same thing. F.ex. Pm cream on only the smaller breast. This can be very tricky to fix for the long run. I did fix mine with the suction method but then I lost weight and gained it again ... so uneven again Wink

Priteshppt: I really do understand women that go to surgery when their breasts are very uneven but I personally prefer to it without going under the knive. It always good for women to have options.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon