Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What do you all eat..need more ideas

Hi all..

I though we should put down what we eat to help each other out..

I personally need to gain weight and having trouble with not much of an appeitte sp?..

I usually have a protein shake in the morning and at night..the one at night I dont use fruit instead I put peanut butter or sesame seed butter (tahini)..

milk
yogurt
heavy cream or half and half
1-2 eggs
the above mentioned separate drinks
liquid amion acids that also have b complex

I had a craving for PB and jelly sandwich (which I just had and havent had one in a long time) made sure I eat sugary stuff before 8 or 9pm, but at the same time I had a craving for shrimp ..no didnt eat that yet probably later.. but is it possible to have prego symptoms, is that a good signBlush

I eat earlier ground beef with red sauce, provelone sp? cheese, mix veg, and quinoa.. oh and a small pickle later on for a snack cause didnt have much to snack on..went to the store and bought shrimp, hummus, torrills, bread, milk, yogurt, avacados, so now I have more snacksBig Grin so you see didnt eat much..need more and stuff to add weight but not junk..I do toast the torrills with olive oil, salt, and break it up when done into chips for the dips.

I was eating cereal in the morning (grape nuts, shedded wheat, and fruit sometimes with yogurt and milk or just milk..

I think you should take healthy foods and start gym, after 3 month
if you don't gain your weight then you should us any good foods
supplements with the help of your personal trainer.

I have been told by several moms and the pediatrician that around 2yo, children get pickier. Your kid is eating a wider variety than mine will - he's not into any meats at all right now (23mo).You could try:
- meatballs or wontons
- clementine oranges when they get in season
- sweet potatos, esp sweet potato fries
- oven fried zucchini and squash (one of the few things my kid will eat)
- Stir fried cabbage and bacon
1lb cabbage
2 fatty bacon rashers, finely chopped
2 tsp caraway seeds
2 tbsp sunflower oil
salt and pepper to taste
Cut cabbage into fine shreds
Heat sunflower oil in wok or large fry pan, add bacon
Cook 1 - 2 minutes, until bacon fast is starting to turn golden
Add shredded cabbage to pan, fry 1 - 2 minutes
Season with salt, pepper and caraway seeds
Cook 30 second, serve immediately.
Can also be done with fresh brussels sprouts instead of cabbage, but I really mean fresh.

I snack on dates all day long. Full of calories, carbs, minerals and vitamins, healthy and yummy. I add them to my smoothies or fry them in a pan in some coconut oil and eat them hot with a lot of tahini. Tastes so delicious, I swear. My favorite snack/dessert for gaining weight.
I have the same problem. 167cm tall and 50/51 kilos. No butt, no boobies.
And I eat salt for water retention and drink a lot. Makes my face, bust and hips look fuller. Smile

And try to avoid everything what contains arginine. Especially almonds. Make you loose weight.

I've been trying to gain weight lately. No matter what I eat, my whole life, I could never gain weight. Well, I've gained over ten pounds already! I'm so excited, I can't wait to gain just a little bit more.

I've been working out a lot and drinking a lot of protein shakes, so most of my weight gain is muscle. But I've also learned to start eating Nutella throughout the day. I know it's not healthy for you, but I don't overdo it, and it has helped pack on a few pounds over the past few months. My boobs didn't start growing fast until I put on the weight, so hopefully if I can gain a little bit more, they'll grow a little faster!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon