Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ok new.plan new journey

congrats on your progress and new plan Big Grin

(16-09-2011, 12:05 AM)Marcykid011 Wrote:  congrats on your progress and new plan Big Grin

thank u Smile...im kinda sad recently that is why i havent posted in a bit...i recently lost 5 lbs and with that the 1/2 inch of growth Sad im trying not to get discouraged but ive wanted bigger breasts since i lost them last octoberSadSadSad i dunno what to do im thinking of upping my milk intake..i want maca so bad cuz it helps me maintain my weight but im also afraid it will hinder my breast growth...sooooo confused..isabelle..susan..HELP!!!!

Hey Prettymama,

How are you. I have been taking some short breaks from the site, being less crazy over this NBE. I stopped all other phyto's just using PM and I was using SP here and there but stopped now I started maca again but starting it slow and may only leave it a 1 a day and see. This part of my cycle I am taking 3 PM a day for about 4 days and then go back down.. I think in the second half of cycle I will up maca while I lower PM.. not sure yet. I too was going nuts debating to add maca back. I am also using the booby stacked cream..love the stuff and I think it is working.. it does have FG in it along with PM... smells yummy too..just love it. I know with PM my weight stayed good on it but I need to gain and I was lacking energy so that is why I add it plus I think I need progesterone and by it leveling out my hormones I think it would help progest. that is why I may up it in the 2nd half of cycle...Try eating less carbs and do weight training exercises and extremely low amount of cardio or none and see if you loss.. I just started a weight training program but I want to but muscle on and not loss titas and booty just give me nice curves and hopefully I look fuller in the upper body chest, delts, arms, and back..I will let you know how maca is going havent taken any today yet.

Hi Prettymama,

Maca will not hinder breast growth. But if your sex drive increased after stopping maca, something's not right. How did you lose the 5 lbs so fast? Because of the sadness? Stress?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon