Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ok new.plan new journey

Goodmorning Prettymama,

Yes..were in the middle of the hurricane here in NJ, you may be getting some of it..so far the power at my house is still on...haha duh..going to have more coffee..later

I upped my milk and I was thinking when I was in high school I drank so much of it my mom said she need to buy the cow and I had good size titas..hope it works again and put weight on meBig Grin

No we didnt get any of the hurricane..hope you.are ok!! I think milk will help..i dont drink much of it but now I am and I hope it does some good. I hear its good for gaining weight...Big Grin

Goodmorning Prettymama,

All is good here. Thanks for asking. I have been getting constant tingling and today is even more so but no swelling not sure it that is good, but they feel full, but not going to get crazy over it.Big Grin I am taking FG and SP also during this cycle (2nd half for me) then at the next first half going to take just PM, following the chart Isabelle made me..

I love milk, for the longest time I havent been drinking it but cause it made my rash on my face worse, but the rash is gone and having no problem, it better put weight on me.Big Grin

You still getting tingling?

Big Grinno problem...im currently on day 8 of pm..i def feel much more sore even tender to the touch sometimes..too early to see ant growth but my face is breaking out!! I dunno wat thats about but im going to continue my pm journey Tongue

(02-09-2011, 05:33 AM)Prettymama Wrote:  Big Grinno problem...im currently on day 8 of pm..i def feel much more sore even tender to the touch sometimes..too early to see ant growth but my face is breaking out!! I dunno wat thats about but im going to continue my pm journey Tongue

Hey my face broke out too..it got better but I noticed when I added SP only 1 pill for me a day it is working really good..it may take a few days but my face is looking pretty good..

Wow that PM is really working nice for youBig Grin..you mentioned maca in the other thread..my personal opinion for you I wouldnt add it..but that is up to you ...use your gut, it is working so far. As for the SP alot of people add it with no problem..but it all depends on the person what works..Big GrinBlush

Big Grin update!!! ive been on pm for almost 3 weeks and ive been sore most of them! i measure at 37 1/2 and im hoping to get to a 39 maybe 40..he he heTongue except for the breakouts and terrible period i feel good about this. i think im going to stay off all other herbs for awhile. By one month im hoping to be at 1 inch of growth so that would be 38 inches around bust...keeping my fingers crossed!!!Smile

Heeeyy Prettymama,

That's awesome!

And a lovely userpic Smile

Prettymama,
I am so happy for you!!
How much have you grown?
I would advise you not to add maca until you have reached your breast size goal then I guess you can add maca. I read in another thread that gogirlanime posted and she said maca balances hormones to a point where it can interfere with NBE. I don't know if this applies to everyone, but I would not risk it if I were you.
I cut off maca completely since then and I just started using bountiful breasts, I want to focus on my breasts first and then I can focus on the butt later, LOL!
Good luck!!

(10-09-2011, 07:47 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Heeeyy Prettymama,

That's awesome!

And a lovely userpic Smile

Big Grin thankyou isabelle

(10-09-2011, 07:55 AM)melissa4u Wrote:  Prettymama,
I am so happy for you!!
How much have you grown?
I would advise you not to add maca until you have reached your breast size goal then I guess you can add maca. I read in another thread that gogirlanime posted and she said maca balances hormones to a point where it can interfere with NBE. I don't know if this applies to everyone, but I would not risk it if I were you.
I cut off maca completely since then and I just started using bountiful breasts, I want to focus on my breasts first and then I can focus on the butt later, LOL!
Good luck!!
i agree..i got a big booty from maca so im taking a 6 month break to focus on just my boobs..once i get them the way i want em i may try maca again for a lil i dunno yet...ive only grown maybe a half inch a lil less maybe but i can feel the differance no other herb ever made my boobs feel like this so im gonna be patient and keep trying!!Big Grin oh and thank you!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon