Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much water should you drink?

So I took this quiz that helps you better understand what you should drink water wise in a day to stay healthy and as we all know here hydration is one of the keys for NB to work. So thought I'd share. http://nutrition.about.com/library/blwat...ulator.htm here's the link. This is what my results were...

Daily Hydration Calculator Results

A person who is 128 pounds
and is exercising for 15 minutes ,
is not pregnant,
is not breastfeeding,
does not live at a high altitude,
lives in a dry climate,
drinks 0 alcoholic drink(s),
when the weather is very hot or very cold,
and is not sick with fever or diarrhea should have:

89.5 ounces of water today, or 2.7 liters.

If you eat a healthy diet, about 20 percent of your water may come from the foods you eat. If you eat a healthy diet you can drink 71.6 ounces of water today, or 2.1 liters.

Water is an obvious source for your daily fluid needs. Other good beverages include milk, herbal teas, low-sodium broth, 100% fruit and vegetable juices. Soft drinks will also count toward your daily total of fluid, just remember that sugar sweetened soft drinks and fruit juices add extra calories to you daily diet that you don't need, while drinking water may help you lose weight.

So me drinking 2 liters a day was spot on! I do eat a healthy diet so it says I'm good at 2.1 liters. I say I drink 2 liters a day but it's probably more than that.

Hi Anastasia,
As always, you are very helpful.
Thanks for putting that link up, its really useful!
I took the quiz and it said that I need 96oz / 2.9 liters!!!!
Oh my!
As of now, I think I am only drinking between 40oz-60oz.
I better start drinking more!

Good post..cause it can be dangerous if you drink too much water too..google it ..sometimes I eat something salty do absorb the water but that is something to be careful with too..I usually do the salt if it feels like I cant quench my thirst and it works for me..just google it and read about it ..good post Anastasia...Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon