Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DEADLINE! :D

I have sort of a deadline- to gain at least a cup- 1 cup 1/2 by this by early November. I am writing this in late August.

I am currently using Noogleberry at least twice daily, use fenugreek and fennel and oatstraw, alfalfa, hops, motherwort every day. I also drink lots of water.

I haphazardly take a pinch of maybe passionflower, damiana, dong quai, maca, or red clover throughout my daily meals as well. I take a multivitamin and 3 fish oils every day.

I have been doing pectoral exercises at Planet Fitness (you know, I pick things up and put them down!) for about a week or two.

I have noticed some definite changes in size, and also (when I feel them) in fullness.

Is there anything I can do to make the process go faster? Is this a realistic goal? I have never had kids, never produced milk, and am a large A, small B. Looking for a D or at least a C here. Going to dedicate a lot of time to this the next few months.

Hi White Valkyrie,

There's a lot of things in there that counteract each other. I'd drop the oats (androgen), and fennel, damiana, dong quai and red clover and alfalfa (progestins).

After reaching your target size, you can re-introduce the progestins to round your breasts out. And oat seeds (tops), not straw, to bring your libido back.

I don't know how motherwort is an NBE herb.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon