Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noodleberry knock-off

I saw a noodleberry knockoff on eBay... It's called suction mistress. Is there any reason why this would not work as well as the NB? It is A LOT less expensive and shipping from the US. Sooooo...

I checked it out, It looks SOOOOOOO cheap made!
I don't know. But I love its the color pink, LOL!

I guess the downsides to it, is well,
#1.) It looks cheap
#2.) It doesnt come in different size cups
#3.) There hasn't been anyone who has used it??

I honestly would go with the NB if I were you.
NB is high quality, and is not expensive. They have GREAT customer service. This forum and the NB forum is FILLED with lots of reviews, tips, advice of people who have used NB.

I would not even waste my time or money with something like the suction mistress. It just looks it won't do a good job.
Sorry, just my opinion!

I seen that one too.. I just seen this one that looks better made called Saloumay or it is Salouway, hard to make out letters..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Breast-enlargement-pump-breast-enhancement-women-Gift-/250878252198?pt=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item3a698254a6

There is an electric one I seen too..this is more money..this one has 2 cup sizes ...cant find a name on it..it is showing bigcamel77 but that is the sellers name..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BREAST-ENLARGEMENT-ENLARGER-ENHANCEMENT-PUMP-b-/120701979570?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1a660bb2

The suction mistress one, umm... that's not actually for breast enlargement, it's more of an "adult toy". They sell that one in adult shops. It's cheaply made, it's mean for sexual arousal not for NBE. I've talked to a few people that wasted money on it trying to save money, but yea I agree with Melissa, get the NB.

Beachbum, the first one you posted looks interesting with the contoured domes, but I wonder how big the two sizes are? Ya know, we grow out of the NB ones quickly and they come in many sizes. The electric one you posted, I've seen it many times before, there is a japanese commercial for it lol it's pretty funny too! But unfortunately the domes are tiny, super tiny. I knew someone that ordered it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon