Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

calling all you PM users...

Question 

Hello thar,

I want to start PM asap. What would you guys say are the most important factors to take into account?

I've stopped smoking, started going to bed early, taking my vits, high protein diet, working out, joging outside and just being more balanced overall.

I'm debating whether or not i should finish a bottle of maca i have, before my PM arrives nxt wk??? when i take maca, my boobs start tingling within th hour. But im concerned about Testosterone Huh Can i take the two together?? (pm & maca) And what is it likely to mean, if i'm getting growth pains with maca only? I'm quite sure it's maca & not the hops in my stress relief pill giving me definite growth pain.

I am slim build with big boobs, which i am trying to make perky & full again, age 28. I store weight on my calves, face, back of my arms & my belly...it is first to go from belly)

My daily vits are -

on empty stomach before morning run,
90mg kelp
1 spn Spirulina
1/4 spn Stevia
1000 Collagen

with (protein, carbs & fat) breakfast
1200mg vit e
1000mg E.primrose oil
1000mg Starflower oil
60mg Zinc
1500mg Msm
1000mg Vit C
1000mg Cod liver oil
Stress relief tab - 400mg hops, 320mg Valerian, 260mg Passion flower

with evening meal
100mg Selenium
300mg Magnesium
2000mg Calcium (+10mg Vit D)
1000mg Cod liver oil
1000mg E.primrose oil
1 multivitamin
500mg Starflower
1000mg Msm
stress relief tab

Would pm be taken on empty or with a meal???

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

if you just want perkier, fuller boobs, i think noogleberry might be a better way to go in that it wont mess with your hormones.

60mg of zinc is on the high side. i am a small person. when i went over 40mg of zinc, i started to feel sick. personally, my boobs are more responsive when my zinc dosage is lower.

good luck with your program.

Thanx, yeah i just got my noogleberryyipppee, i dont mind messing with my hormones...low breast confidence messed with my head continually...especially as my man is a lover of big breasts, its driven me insane in th 4 yrs we been tgether. Made me very very insecure.

(28-08-2011, 08:21 PM)lilmissprettytits Wrote:  i dont mind messing with my hormones...low breast confidence messed with my head continually...especially as my man is a lover of big breasts, its driven me insane in th 4 yrs we been tgether. Made me very very insecure.

Oh I feel so sorry Sad It must be awful.. But are you sure he is like that? Maybe it's all in your head? Maybe you THINK that he is like that? I mean, if he can't accept you and love you for who you are then there's not much hope that he will love you even with bigger boobs! I hope you're wrong abou him. He's been with you for 4 years, if big boobs really were important to him then you wouldn't have been together for so long! Your insecurities are totally understood though. We all have/had them. But it doesn't depend on men though men can help us and they can make our insecurities worse.

If you used to have big boobs then getting them back will be so much easier than growing them from zero!

Good luck!

Ginie, i have large breasts, it's just that after weight yoyo-ing for 10 yrs, they are not what they used to be. Oh he looooves my breasts, i know this. He lavishes me with attention. He loves ALL big breasts...as long as they are BIG. But he especially loves beautiful & full ones, i saw them on his laptop. I was batling this before i met him, he helped & hindered my confidence in equal amounts. He is loving kind perfect, i just want to feel like a sexymama again...y kno. Its all me, he accepts and loves every inch of me, i however want to have full & juicy boobs & nothing else will do. Blush Thankyou tho for your kind words x

this is all top secret, i could NEVER tell him how i feel. i'd be too self conscious after that, to even get them out!!!

I think if you don't want to grow bigger and just fill them back in and make them perky/firm. Then breast exercises, massage, and using the noogleberry should be fine. PM and Maca could make them bigger as well, do you want them bigger also?

I think the chi massage is what helps mine stay perky. As well as using my Easy Curves device, it's an exercise thing for breasts. I also sometimes use an electric massager I got on ebay, it's kinda like a tens unit for breasts.

But yea the high protein and collagen are good as well. And I've heard spirulina can help them grow. MSM is also good and many say it helps the breast grow.

well yeah as long as they are firm & shapely a lil bigger would be ok - thanks, if i remember correctly your doctor complemented you on your breast firmness... congrats Big Grin i hope wen my man see's mine again in 3 months time...i'll be congratulating myself Big Grin !!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon