Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Alyssa's Experiment w/NBE

After reading and researching which method to try, I decided on natural progesterone cream (lowest dose on bottle) + l-arginine (2 capsules mixed in) used the last 2 weeks of a 28-30 day cycle.

I had to have major surgery on my ribcage then had stem cell enriched fat grafting to repair after removing a giant mound of scar tissue. That's why there are long scars under my breasts. I had two goals with NBE 1) to discover effectiveness 2) to hide my scars

The first picture is post surgery and fat graft (32 A/B to 32C). 32", 35", 31"
The second picture is after 2 months of the above mentioned method (32D). 33", 36", 31"
The last is almost 2 months of continuing the same. No idea what cup size. Just measured today. I bust out of the D but not uncomfortably so.

I'm 34.5", 37", 31" currently. I've noticed this particular method is most effective for fullness at the top. I'm hoping for a little more sag to cover the scars.

The fat graft produced good shape and soft tissue, the cream mixture produced firm tissue and upper-pole fullness. I needed the graft to repair shape after surgery but the cream was far more effective. I took a 2 month break to see if the growth stayed. Nothing had changed.

Hope this helps. If you are taking synthetic hormones, it's probably best not to add natural progesterone cream without consulting a Naturopath (more knowledgeable on bio-identical hormones). I'm not taking anything else.

www.emerita.com for progesterone cream and NOW brand for l-arginine are what was used.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Okay, now uncomfortably busting out of D bras. Last month of NBE.

I don't understand...LOL
I see from your pics you have grown alot.
DId you grow alone just from progesterone cream and L-Arginine??

(16-09-2011, 03:59 AM)melissa4u Wrote:  I don't understand...LOL
I see from your pics you have grown alot.
DId you grow alone just from progesterone cream and L-Arginine??

The first pic is post op of major surgery on my ribcage, stem cell fat grafting was done to reconstruct the breast shape after they removed a bunch of thick scar tissue.

Picture #2 and #3 were each taken after 2 months of using the progest cream mixed with l-arginine topically for the last 14 days of each month.

I grew a bit more since the last one. The growth feels like firm tissue, the initial fat graft felt like very soft tissue.

That was all I used. I take spearmint tea on occasion if my androgens are high. I tried Maca to start with but I did not need it so I stopped.

Wow that is AMAZING you grew that much just from progesterone cream and l-arginine!!
Were you using progesterone cream because you were progesterone deficient??
Or did you just use it primarily for NBE??

For deficiency, you apply it to your wrist and other areas -- so I had never tried it elsewhere. I was not deficient while using the cream for NBE. I was deficient 5 years ago. I used to have PCOS and I no longer have it, it's been a few years.

If you have estrogen dominance, the cream is also good for shrinking any breast cysts.

I really think effectiveness depends on the quality of the product and being balanced prior to use. Progesterone is what peaks during pregnancy and the breast growth is very similar.

Interesting!
Thanks for the reply!
So what brand of progesterone cream and what brand of l-arginine did you use?
Do you apply the progesterone on the breasts??

http://www.amazon.com/Emerita-Pro-Gest-N...B000IMQE5U

http://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-L-Arginine-500mg-Capsules/dp/B0013OVX58/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1316352869&sr=1-2

I mix them (recommended dosage for both). Massage the cream on your breasts, otherwise your body won't use it for breast tissue growth.
Bug 

Quick question,

Do you mix the whole tube of progest w/ 2 l-arginine tablets. What are the proportions?

Thank You

The largest recommended amount on the back of the Progest cream from www.emerita.com + the contents of 2 (NOW brand) l-arginine capsules. Mix and apply after your shower the last 2 weeks of your cycle only.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon