Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to make CL domes more comfy???

I just got my CL domes today.
I really like that the edges of the domes are closer together on the chest, that means I can get cleavage!!!

The one thing that I don't understand, I read so many posts saying that the CL domes are so comfotable, but I honestly cant see how.
The outside edges of the domes hurt under my armpits. No matter how hard I try to keep the domes as center as possible, I just can't get the domes to stay away from moving to under the armpits.
They really hurt. I noogled with both domes on for 1 hour then I I used only one dome, I layed down on my side for about half an hour, and I woke up, took off the dome, and saw I had a bruise. I don't feel like I was overpumping at all. With the Mediums, I was able to feel it if I overpumped, and they weren't as big so they didn't hurt me as much. The mediums hurted my ribs, the CL domes don't hurt my ribs, they just hurt under my armpits. Any suggestions??
Please help.

I got the new large foam rings nb has and they are way more comfy than the old rings, and deeper so they hold in place.

Mel

Hey Mel,
Thanks for the reply
Which foam rings are you referring to?
I went to their website and they don't have any new ones, they have the old ones and they are out of stock.

I guess they must not be so new any longer. LOL, when I first got nb the rings were a hard foam that I didn't find to be helpful. The foam rings they have now are closed cell soft foam made out of similar stuff that the insulation I use for my padding is made out of. They are far better rings than they use to have. The site calls them soft rings and the description says, "These are our new type of Large cup rings. They are extremely soft and mould to the breast very well when use the system…"

You could email lucy and ask when they plan to have some in stock again. You could also use the old fashion insulation tape technique that all of us use to use before I made the other padding for the XL cups. You can find it at lowes or home depot. It's a roll of foam tape normally the brand is frost king. You can wrap that around the cups for good padding to tide you over until the rings are back in stock.

Mel

Hi Mel,
Oh ok. I see. I jsut discovered the NB like 2 months ago, so I thought that you were talking about new ones, LOL!

I will go right now and look more into the frost king insulation tape you were talking about.
Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon