Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I let my boyfriend do me a breast massage?

Should I allow my boyfriend to give me a breast massage at night? We neither had sex nor me being naked in front of him, so should I allow me to take my clothes off for the breast massage?

--
topamax lawsuit

Only do what is comfortable for YOU. Don't let him or Anyone else pressure you into doing something you are not okay with.

If YOU WANT him to touch you in any way, then Go ahead, but if you are not sure, or feel like you SHOULD, then DON'T. if there is ANY doubt in your mind/heart then don't do it. It is really all up to YOU and what feels RIGHT to yourself.

agree with dreamkist.. do in which you feel comfortable..Smile

Wow that really nice .You can do what you like Wink but your dream kit is nice Smile

I've heard it can be quite relaxing to have someone else do it for you, though you might want to show him how to do it by either demonstrating or showing him youtube links, like the chiomilk massages, lymphatic, 360 chi, jiggling, etc.

You might want to be careful though, it may end up unintentionally arousing him. Unless that's what you're going for. You might want to discuss it with him if it's a concern. I mean, it's not so much of a concern if you're sexually active, just need to point out where it's leading and just get that straight.

It undoubtedly will lead to more, so if you are waiting to get married for you two to become one, then don't let him massage your breasts. I wish I had waited til I was married. It's the only thing I've regretted with my husband. I tell my kids to not even kiss until they're married because I know what kissing leads to! lol

That would be absolutely ridiculous for some people to marry someone before being intimate with them. It might work for some--- but others, that's just nuts.

Humans are extremely sexual beings, and when they suppress their sexuality, it affects their health. Look at women in Victorian era England-- and what was known as "hysterics" then. We now know that they would be brought to the doctor's office, where he would manually get her to climax, and her hysteria would end. Actually... vibrators were invented by doctors for this very task. At that time period women were not supposed to have sexual pleasure, and rarely climaxed during intercourse. Masturbation of course was a no no. Eventually they'd become hysterical, suffer from anxiety, panic attacks, etc.

Supressing a person's sexuality can be very detrimental, depending on their drive/need.

True this has little to do with the original poster, but sex keeps us healthy. I would not deprive my teenagers or anyone of engaging in responsible sexual practice.

I'd totally let my boyfriend massage my breasts, as long as it wasn't PM cream or something really potent.

(21-09-2012, 03:28 AM)Suspiria Wrote:  That would be absolutely ridiculous for some people to marry someone before being intimate with them. It might work for some--- but others, that's just nuts.

Humans are extremely sexual beings, and when they suppress their sexuality, it affects their health. Look at women in Victorian era England-- and what was known as "hysterics" then. We now know that they would be brought to the doctor's office, where he would manually get her to climax, and her hysteria would end. Actually... vibrators were invented by doctors for this very task. At that time period women were not supposed to have sexual pleasure, and rarely climaxed during intercourse. Masturbation of course was a no no. Eventually they'd become hysterical, suffer from anxiety, panic attacks, etc.

Supressing a person's sexuality can be very detrimental, depending on their drive/need.

True this has little to do with the original poster, but sex keeps us healthy. I would not deprive my teenagers or anyone of engaging in responsible sexual practice.

I'd totally let my boyfriend massage my breasts, as long as it wasn't PM cream or something really potent.
I think that there is a big difference in having your breasts massaged by your boyfriend to help with your breastst development,you would requre at least ten minutes each breast daily, if not more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon