Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

armpit pain

My underarms are a little sore today. I'm day 3 of noogling, just started. Any tips to help this? I do only an hour long session. Pump and release and pump and hold for 2 to 3 minutes max. Boobs look good but my pits hurt like I hit a nerve or something.

I get this sometimes too. I just release the pressure and re-position. Do you do both cups at once? I think if you do one at a time, it helps to avoid this problem because you can position the cup closer to the middle of your chest and away from the armpit.

(02-09-2011, 12:04 AM)petunia~love Wrote:  My underarms are a little sore today. I'm day 3 of noogling, just started. Any tips to help this? I do only an hour long session. Pump and release and pump and hold for 2 to 3 minutes max. Boobs look good but my pits hurt like I hit a nerve or something.

I used band aids right in the edges of my arm pits, this helped a lot. Was less sore. Another thing to try is to shift the position of your domes more into the center of your chest. This may not work with both domes at once. I just pumped one breast at a time so it was easy to make the shift. Shifting your domes closer to the center of your chest should also help you develop the top of your breast as well to create a more rounded breast.

Thanks for the replies. I have repositioned the cups & it does help. I think maybe I also had the cups too tight because I'd get a pinch & it felt like a nerve so when that happens I ease it up. Trial and error, you learn what to do & not to doWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon