Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I want begin with NB, any advice?

Hello!

First, I apologize for my english, is not my mother tongue Smile

Second: I follow this forum and the old one since a lot of time, I've really a big big complex about my small boobs..
In few days I will celebrate the first year of relation with my boyfriend, we're so happy together, but, even if our sex life is fantastic, still now I have the complex to take off the bra. My boyfriend before continued to ask me to take off it but after few weeks I said to him that I don't like to be completly naked and that I need time, but the truth is that I've this big complex and I want give to him more.. I know he loves me like I am, but the problem is mine, I can't accept me, is more strong than me!

I'm 24 years old and is since 20 that I tried a lot for make bigger my boobs but I had no results.
Actually I'm trying some herbs and I massage my boobs and I do some massages that I found in the website of Breast Performance.. but I want do more, my dream is a C size!

So I read a lot about NB in this forum, in the old and in the forum of NB and I want try it but I'm really afraid because I read about side effects..

I'd like if someone can give me advices for prevent possible side effects, for manage it well... I don't know, with creams maybe..

and especially I don't want that my boyfriend or someone of my family discover it because I'm really shy and secretive.. so sure will happens that when I will pass a weekend with my bf i can't use it, it's grave?

- If one day you stop to use NB, what will happens to the breast skin? Will fall?

- I attach the pics of my breast, for you what exactly size is? Me I use a 32B usually and is good! And for me is good "Medium Breast System" of NB?

Many Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your breasts look AMAZING! what are you talking about? Your size and shape would make TONS of women jealous! your breast's are definitely bigger than mine so I guess I don't think you need to noogle. But I wish You luck anyways!

Don't worry about taking bit of time off noogling when you need to. I don't noogle everyday but I still see growth. taking days off won't make you loose any REAL growth, it will just slow down your progress, and that will only happen if you take WEEKS/MONTHS off. Go onto the noogleberry forum, located on their website and ask for help with sizes, the other women on the forum will help you!

I hope I helped a bit!

here is the noogleberry website forum:

www.noogleberry.com/forum/

there are lots of women and posts that will help answer any questions or worries that you have! Smile

(02-09-2011, 08:48 PM)jessicaa Wrote:  Hello!

First, I apologize for my english, is not my mother tongue Smile

Second: I follow this forum and the old one since a lot of time, I've really a big big complex about my small boobs..
In few days I will celebrate the first year of relation with my boyfriend, we're so happy together, but, even if our sex life is fantastic, still now I have the complex to take off the bra. My boyfriend before continued to ask me to take off it but after few weeks I said to him that I don't like to be completly naked and that I need time, but the truth is that I've this big complex and I want give to him more.. I know he loves me like I am, but the problem is mine, I can't accept me, is more strong than me!

I'm 24 years old and is since 20 that I tried a lot for make bigger my boobs but I had no results.
Actually I'm trying some herbs and I massage my boobs and I do some massages that I found in the website of Breast Performance.. but I want do more, my dream is a C size!

So I read a lot about NB in this forum, in the old and in the forum of NB and I want try it but I'm really afraid because I read about side effects..

I'd like if someone can give me advices for prevent possible side effects, for manage it well... I don't know, with creams maybe..

and especially I don't want that my boyfriend or someone of my family discover it because I'm really shy and secretive.. so sure will happens that when I will pass a weekend with my bf i can't use it, it's grave?

- If one day you stop to use NB, what will happens to the breast skin? Will fall?

- I attach the pics of my breast, for you what exactly size is? Me I use a 32B usually and is good! And for me is good "Medium Breast System" of NB?

Many Thanks

Jessica, I can testify that the NB REALLY WORKS! But here's the catch: you must pump to a point of discomfort (usually mild); you will have to commit to at least 3 months to achieve permanent results. And finally, at about middle to end of the second month you will probably have a bit of a hard time believing you are achieving any results. You have to pump past this point because that is the tipping point and shortly after, you will be seeing more permanent results! I went from a 34B to a 34C and my breast skin is firm as well as my breasts are firm and I had a kid and nursed and everything! I pumped for a little over three months and have not pumped for two months. I have maintained my 34C breasts (that swell to a small D when I ovulate) without any further pumping! Here was my regimen:

1. Oil up with Emu oil: it tightens skin, prevents stretch marks and sagging skin while pumping and deflating.
2. Pump each breast individually: This may be a matter of opinion, but I feel it gets them to swell waaaaay better than trying to pump them both together. And in my case (and judging by your photos, your case as well) my chest wall wasn't big enough get both domes to fit at once.
3. Pump each breast for at least 30 minutes but 45 minutes is ideal (total would be an hour to an hour and a half of total pumping).
4. Pump to the point of mild discomfort, then release a little, then follow with full pump, small release, full 2 pumps, small release, full pump, small release etc. This is called the pump and release method and I used this method to build up a lot of pressure and get a HUGE amount of swelling. I usually swelled up to a D or DD with each pump!! And the swelling would go down to C+ during the day up until the next pump. This allowed me to stay in a consistent swelling state which I believe helped me to achieve the permanent results.
5. Add a little extra time or pressure for a breast that may be smaller than the other to keep your chest balanced.
6. Don't skip if you can help it, but if you do...make sure to add at least 15 minutes to each breast for each day you skipped.
7. Make sure to wear a comfortable, full coverage bra at night after your pump to help your breast achieve a beautiful shape as the swell begins to shift to growth. Others on this board may not recommend wearing a bra at night but it's really helped me to achieve and maintain the rounded shape that pumping gives.
8. A side note: you will probably crack a dome or two with the amount of pressure you will be building up to so I would make sure you have an extra dome on hand if you ever need it. I have cracked three domes with the amount of pressure I used lol!
9. And also, DO NOT USE a cracked dome, this is where you will hurt your breast skin. Replace it right away.

Well, that is all I can think of right now! I hope this helps. I for one think it will be somewhat easy for you to achieve a C cup using NB and even if you don't use anything else! You just have to commit to it and to not be afraid to use more pressure.

Blessings and beautiful boobs for you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon